2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her defense team submitted a motion to question her competancy to stand trial. The Sheriff and Bailiffs will automatically assume tighter security at that point for fear she may do something unexpected (attempt to rabbit. Stand up and cause a mistrial, attempt to beat JB to death with his posterboard. Well OK the guards may not actually stop her from doing some of those things. But they do need to be preparred.)

Maybe give him a full body paper cut with that wrinkled yellow paper...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: At least the poor thing is out of its misery!

Why was that snake dead? That's unusual, unless it ate a rodent that ate something poisonous... mo

BS on WFTV talking about a "security issue"... not only the guard behind CA all day, but doors have been locked at certain points, limiting movements of people not on the legal team, no sunglasses allowed, media have been locked out at points.... he feels something is going on.

Saying that an outburst by anyone could cause a mistrial and taint the jury.

and with the video of that face she made friday I bet they are keeping an eye on her hands and possible weapons in them.

Bill Shaeffer on wftv.com commented on that episode and compared her to a moment during Ted Bundy's trial when he made a similar display while he lost control and the camera captured it...chilling!

Poor baby Caylee...wonder how many times she had to look at that angry face in her short little life when no one else was around. :(

Why isn't ICA more expressive? She's gotta know her case is going down the toilet, she heard the opening statement?? I just don't get it. She is going down, and no reaction whatsoever!!!

JMOO - But I've noticed yesterday and today, ICA seems perky in the morning, then zoning out and very tired looking, almost like she can't keep
her eyes open at times? A little different than her usual just doesn't care look
we've seen before.
New meds over this weekend, maybe? like Zoloft?
JMHO as I think she may be a Bi-Polar sociopath.

I hope this is not considered a bashing post - just an observation.

Baez attempts his Perry Mason moment with the random meter reader ---" Because no one was looking at George, were they? "

Umm NO. They weren't. Maybe because George wasn't the one lying to LE and sending them on wild goose chases, and he wasn't the last one seen with the child and he wasn't the one telling everyone the baby was with a mystery nanny. And it was not George's trunk that smelled like a dead body either.

Bill S says outburst in front of jury could end trial.....stop giving defense ideas

When did GA ever say Caylee was close to home like KC said?

I never heard that GA said that. KC said that Caylee was close when asked where she thought Caylee might be by her parents. KC knew exactly where Caylee was and yet during her jail interviews (taped) she taunted her parents with "she's close"

What is he going to testify to? Sexual abuse by LA or GA? If so, I can skip his testimony altogether, because I don't care if she was molested or not.

That's what my 75-year-old mother: "I don't even care if they did molest her. She's guilty!"

Bill Scheaffer had word saying the police presence is due to security concern - could be outburst from spectators, which would result in mistrial

So where did he hide the body at all that time?
How did he get it?
I mean really? Aren't those the most pertinent questions?

Why call 911 if you're guilty? Why call multiple times at that? Why call even after a deputy had been out there and said it was "nothing"?

Had ICA called 911, she'd have had *some* credibility and we likely wouldn't be where we are.

BBM. That is my point as well. if the DT is going to go through all of the trouble of asking him questions about snakes, rewards, calls to his son, you would think they would ask these questions. If I am a Juror, I would be questioning those missing pieces.

Since we are on break....

What did Lee testify to earlier today? Whether or not he directed Casey and Hoover to Suburban?

Lee said sometime in Oct. his mom told him she sent Hoover and DC out to that area to search. He said that is why he went back to work he was done looking for Caylee since his mom sent those guys out there looking for a dead Caylee.

Never was explained how Cindy told him about the search in Oct. when the search never happened till Nov.

Bill S saying there may be a security concern, and that's the reason for the guard behind Casey and that the door was locked.Saying people have been instructed not to wear sunglasses or make sudden movements. But it could be something small as an outburst?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966