2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is he going to testify to? Sexual abuse by LA or GA? If so, I can skip his testimony altogether, because I don't care if she was molested or not.

I don't know, but I hope that somehow it comes out that KC scammed he and his family about him being the father. jmo

Since we are on break....

What did Lee testify to earlier today? Whether or not he directed Casey and Hoover to Suburban?

So where did he hide the body at all that time?
How did he get it?
I mean really? Aren't those the most pertinent questions?
Why call 911 if you're guilty? Why call multiple times at that? Why call even after a deputy had been out there and said it was "nothing"?

Had ICA called 911, she'd have had *some* credibility and we likely wouldn't be where we are.

I just love how Sunny Hostin on HLN tries to say that the DT 'got a base hit' from kronk's testimony. REALLY? Maybe a foul ball or two, but not a base hit imo.

How did Kronk help them in any way. Supposedly he was their STAR witness, their ace in the hole, their man with no scruples who hid the child for months and dcut taped her mandible back in place. Did they advance any of those accusations at all? NO.

That was an EPIC FAILURE on their part. This entire day was a big fat ZERO for them. They had all of the supposed 'guilty parties' on the stand and they got nothing incriminating from any of them. End of story.

I can't even listen to her. I swear if you went by what she says, you'd think the DT has disproven everything the prosecution has put forth.

For those of you who have missed it, this is the video of ICA's "violent outrage" :

http://www.wftv.com/video/28380321/index.html

This is probably WHY she has guards on her today ... this video was also showed on NG last night and was here on WS Saturday ...

Wow - seriously, to me it looked like she "lost" it for a second and then realized it and was surprised at herself. That was scary.

If JG takes the stand today I bet ICA will be kicking herself for wearing that outfit. Needs a little more fit and cleavage. And she would have been sporting those wings-for-bangs, too, if she'd just known.

Praying they keep a Casey cam on so we can watch her watching him.

Time to call in Jesse and move to a completely different subject. The defense has stayed on one issue for a whole 3 hours. That's not going to confuse the jury.

I am home home home from work and have animals to do but I had to get on here!

I see the guards/sherrifs/police are now right behind casey and she is not liking it at all.
I had said something about that in another thread how she just kind of has her own way back there. First time I havd ever seen that and it is good to see her flanked.
Ok,,,have to catch up,,,I heard about thae rattlesnake blah blah!

About 30 days to late in my opinion. They should have been guarding her closely like those other guards did in the jury selection county.

I wonder why Mason did take off like a shot after Kronk. Why why I do say there young fella....

Mason was sure moving pretty darn quick for an old senior citizen.........

Gotta just giggle at HLN TH's. Galanos just had an epiphany that it has "come out" that RK did not know GA. :giggle:

What is he going to testify to? Sexual abuse by LA or GA? If so, I can skip his testimony altogether, because I don't care if she was molested or not.

I agree with you about not caring about any supposed molestation (and I don't believe that she was molested as JB has claimed), but I'm curious about that phone call that she made to Jesse on the day that Caylee was most likely killed. I'm also curious about whether or not Casey ever confessed to Jesse the true identity of Caylee's father (if she even knew who he was-and I'm starting to think that she didn't know who the father was).

Since we are on break....

What did Lee testify to earlier today? Whether or not he directed Casey and Hoover to Suburban?

No, whether CA ever told him that she directed them there. He said, yes. CA on stand said no. :floorlaugh:

The talking heads on television only remember one day at a time. They are unable, apparently, to recall facts longer than 24 hours ago. :yes: I wish they would take up all kinds of time again letting us know what is going on out in the line for tickets...that's exactly what everyone is worried about in this case. :rolleyes:

I think television news is going down after this one. Wait till the jury gets home and sees all the bad reporting that was done!

:cow:

Not defending Mr. Baez but~

To my ear, he sounds as if he is fluent in English without a doubt but that English may not have been his first language and that he might speak Spanish frequently.

I have many friends like this and a few of my Husband's family too. I wasn't at all surprised he used the word "wetted" as he did. Only because of those friends and family members use it too. :) All JMHO

I just love how Sunny Hostin on HLN tries to say that the DT 'got a base hit' from kronk's testimony. REALLY? Maybe a foul ball or two, but not a base hit imo.

How did Kronk help them in any way. Supposedly he was their STAR witness, their ace in the hole, their man with no scruples who hid the child for months and dcut taped her mandible back in place. Did they advance any of those accusations at all? NO.

That was an EPIC FAILURE on their part. This entire day was a big fat ZERO for them. They had all of the supposed 'guilty parties' on the stand and they got nothing incriminating from any of them. End of story.

right on and worth repeating!

There has been up and downs for both sides since this trial began. But I really believe that TODAY - to the end of this trial that it is a downward spiral for the defense. Justice WILL prevail for Caylee!
I hope you're right!
I just got home from work... missed the whole Kronk testimony!

Sunny Hostin always seems to side with the DT no matter how poorly they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay