2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see how close the guard was to ICA? Did the guard touch her sweater??!!

haven't been here all day but now see where guards are VERY vigilante today...

Is defense making a statement that Casey is now a danger to herself??? (re: incompetence claim)

RK admitted he lifted the bag off the ground. Cheney got him to admitt that which shows he is not always truthful, so now we have to ask ,why did he lie at all?

Hey's a GUY. They can't help it. :)
Must have been planning on having it stuffed.

If he had skinned it to save to eat he would have gutted it and they would not have done a necropsy on it.

So I would say he was going to have it mounted.

NeJame gave RK $5000 because Orange County would not allow RK to take a reward because he initially found the bones on work time. IIRC

whoooooaaaaaa! did the jury see that?????

look at that face. that's the last thing little caylee saw. that face right there. that is the face that wrapped that duct tape over and over around her little head then slapped a heart sticker on her and "violently" ripped her hair out of her little head.

i hope she rots in hades

I think they have seen that side of her behind bars also.

Whoever said that ICA wasn't prepared to confirm the abuse statements and that's what the fuss was about on Saturday may just be right. Unless the DT is going to start the process with Jesse and move on from there.

This DT is so disjointed I can't figure out WTH is going on.

BBM - They don't know either.

IMO

I just love how Sunny Hostin on HLN tries to say that the DT 'got a base hit' from kronk's testimony. REALLY? Maybe a foul ball or two, but not a base hit imo.

How did Kronk help them in any way. Supposedly he was their STAR witness, their ace in the hole, their man with no scruples who hid the child for months and dcut taped her mandible back in place. Did they advance any of those accusations at all? NO.

That was an EPIC FAILURE on their part. This entire day was a big fat ZERO for them. They had all of the supposed 'guilty parties' on the stand and they got nothing incriminating from any of them. End of story.

The inmate is really bothered by that guard standing behind her. Is it bad of me to take such great pleasure in this? :D

of course she is bothered, she can't check her facebook status...or myspace..she has probably been wondering where everyone went from myspace.. :crazy: does anyone use that site anymore

Are there spotted areas that are wet? What's a spotted area?

Are there wetted err wet areas?

JB needs to learn English.

Careful, he'll pull out his "race" card again. Remember, everyone's picking on him - according to him (and Geraldo).

OT but I am stunned that all of these Fla. men are so enamored with a dead snake...regardless of the fact that a skull has possibly been found, it still amazes me...and considering they were talking about the chance that Caylee was out there in the swamp...

Maybe they were thinking about the odds of her remains being so close to the Anthony home - slim to none... kwim? I live in Florida and a couple of guys have even brought the snake skins in to show.

Whoever said that ICA wasn't prepared to confirm the abuse statements and that's what the fuss was about on Saturday may just be right. Unless the DT is going to start the process with Jesse and move on from there.

This DT is so disjointed I can't figure out WTH is going on.

Neither can they.

look at that face. that's the last thing little caylee saw. that face right there. that is the face that wrapped that duct tape over and over around her little head then slapped a heart sticker on her and "violently" ripped her hair out of her little head.

i hope she rots in hades

That is truly terrifying! I'd love to know what prompted that look of pure rage.

haven't been here all day but now see where guards are VERY vigilante today...

Is defense making a statement that Casey is now a danger to herself??? (re: incompetence claim)
and with the video of that face she made friday I bet they are keeping an eye on her hands and possible weapons in them.

Wow those guards are really hanging close. One just gestured for kc to be seated.

Where are you seeing that? I'm on the WESH feed and they are only showing the top of the flag pole.

The inmate is really bothered by that guard standing behind her. Is it bad of me to take such great pleasure in this? :D

Are you kidding me suzi? That's precisely the sort of little gem that makes my day. :D

i hope she rots in hades

Hades is too nice of a place for her. I'd have other plans for her but might get scolded if I verbalize them. But think: duct tape, swamp and rattle snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay