2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB certainly pushes.... sneaking in that nobody looked at GA was intentional to get it out to the jury! :maddening: And then he "withdraws" the question.

Witness - 'It's so dense in that area you can't see.'

He described it as a swampy area and he is familiar with the area.

He sounds more like a prosecution witness.

IMO

A lot of the defense witnesses, when they are finished testifying, sound more like prosecution witnesses.

It shows just how bad of a job the DT is doing and how good a job the State is doing.

The inmate is really bothered by that guard standing behind her. Is it bad of me to take such great pleasure in this? :D

I had never seen the whole defense table before today. There must be at least 8 attorneys sitting there. Ridiculous!! jmo

Baez knew that last question about George was going to be a smack down. Why on earth does he do that???

He just wants it in the jurors minds in a sneaky way, it doesn't matter if it gets stricken to him, as long as they'll remember his heavy hints.

You know what's really mind blowing to me? The defense claimed that GA is the one that hid Caylee's body, then Kronk stole it and hid it so he could "find" it for the reward. Yet the defense didn't approach the subject while GA or Kronk was on the stand.

Jesse has to be testifying today. ICA has swaddled herself in her sweater like a cocoon in preparation.

Maybe one of the reasons why JB thought he could get away with blaming RK for allegedly hiding the body is because he never told Dean that he called 911 and therefore it seemed like a secret?

Jose is starting the "jedi mind tricks"...

JB: And you did not see...and you did not...and you do not know...and it is fair to say you will say what I want you to say...

Jose is bringing up the snake, how this witness put it in the freezer and how LE gave it an autopsy. Jose is trying to trip up the witness. He got the witness to say 25 feet as he flipped violently some papers...then he said, "no more" like he accomplished anything.

:cow:
...but he also said that there was water...Roy said he was at a distance of 25 to 30 feet...for all we know it was to the right (did he ever give direction?)...which from the road could very well have been exactly where she was found.
Doesn't matter anyway...do they think that Roy brought these guys there for a reason? That would be one mighty coinkidink. I'm not getting this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stewsj