2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to a very determined person to venture into an area that has rattle snakes.

I feel so cheerful. I want to whistle. Do a little dance. Who would've thought Roy would actually do so great? And now the jury has heard about the swamp, the storm AND "the close to home" comment. *Moonwalks*

Baez NEVER misses a chance to go to the podium. I blame the State of Florida for granting this guy a license.

:goodpost:

I vote for this to be (one of)the posts of the day. :floorlaugh: :rocker:

:twocents:

Well. That was another good witness for the prosecution.
:floorlaugh:

I am speechless, in awe of what we just witnessed.

It's all over for the defense. And when the jury smells those canisters in evidence... it might be the worst case scenario for ICA. I never thought she might be sentenced with the death penalty as I do today.

She is being so closely guarded because this is the end.

CM probably wanted to make sure that RK left without speaking to Dean........They wouldn't want to have any coaching of witnesses in this trial, would they......:banghead:

No that's reserved for the A family.

I find this mess about the events surrounding the discovery of the body a distraction only. If JB can't establish any relationship between RK and the family it's not going to matter to me because Caylee was with her family when she died and she should never have been in the swamp for Roy Kronk to find in the first place.

Wow those guards are really hanging close. One just gestured for kc to be seated.

Whoever said that ICA wasn't prepared to confirm the abuse statements and that's what the fuss was about on Saturday may just be right. Unless the DT is going to start the process with Jesse and move on from there.

This DT is so disjointed I can't figure out WTH is going on.

IMO, this is why ICA is being guarded so closely......this angry outburst. Thanks to other WSer's for posting this earlier!

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28362472/index.html
whoooooaaaaaa! did the jury see that?????

look at that face. that's the last thing little caylee saw. that face right there. that is the face that wrapped that duct tape over and over around her little head then slapped a heart sticker on her and "violently" ripped her hair out of her little head.

i hope she rots in hades

Jb being protected from ICA. Indeed the IRONY IS RICH! :D

Why can't talking heads remember that the area where Caylee was was under water?

Baez knew that last question about George was going to be a smack down. Why on earth does he do that???

To try to plant the question in the mind of the jury. I don't think this jury cares about GA anymore. ;)

If he kept the snake in his freezer is he a suspect of moving Caylee

Well, at least he didn't ask him how big the freezer was... say, large enough to fit a small child.

Is this more or less bad as the PI's questioning last night? Mr Casey in particular. Not sure much can top that. At least this helped the SA. Yesterday just gave me a headache. Think I shared that with the lawyers and JP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smanworld