2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to go outside to smoke my e-cigs. I wrap them together and light em up like a firecracker. Quite a hit with 5 or 6.
You should try it.
Of course you know that I am just kidding...3 will do just fine.

I have 3 ecigs with me whilst sitting at my desk lol
rotating each one lol

ughhhhhhhhhhh I guess court is over the day now ...

Legal matter to be discussed, so the court is in recess so jury can go to 7 pm engagement.

anyone catch when HLN says we won't miss a minute of this case yet goes to commercials every 2-4 minutes

Yeah, no kidding. That's why I turned off the TV and am watching the trial on my computer thru a Florida news channel.

HHBP - a not too brief legal matter need to take up outside of presence ...you have 7pm engagement tonight - let you go and get comfortable for engagement tonight...

see you in morning ladies and gentlemen of the jury

Camera just did a scan of the back of the gallery and the Anthony's. Not seeing LA sitting there with GA and CA...

He contradicted the great CA, so now, IMO, he is dead to them.

I still feel sorry for Lee. I have this whole backstory about him in my head (with not much more basis for it than the DT has for their theory, I admit) about a little boy that was shoved aside as soon as ICA came along. I think he was probably made to hand over his bday and Christmas presents to the little ***** if she took a liking to them. Just makes me sad.

I thought the guard who gave ICA the news about Caylee's remains being found was a woman?

Baez at sidebar being very expressive - waving his hands up and down a lot. HHJP has head down staring straight ahead. Not looking at all impressed. JA talking now - oh good they've agreed on something.
Oh Geez - another not too quick legal matter to take up...
Jury Excused.

Oh man. A "not too brief" legal matter?

Where is the jury going? special dinner?

Jury being excuse so they can discuss a legal matter. CJBP says it won't be brief, and tells them he will see them in the morning.

CJBP is on the phone at the bench. :phone:

Is the jury gone for the day? Oy. This trial will be on until Sept.

jurors 14 15 16 and 17 smiling and chatting. BUT now judge says big legal matter to deal with outside their presence.
by abcashleigh via twitter at 3:34 PM

"I understand you have a 7 o'clock engagement tonight."
by judgeperrysays via twitter at 3:34 PM

Jurors 15,16,17 are talking quietly to each other during sidebar. #jurors #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:33 PM

It's pathetic and they've gotten so ridiculous that when court is not in session, I hit the mute button. I just can't listen to them-they have really have nothing of substance to add to this case. I feel the same about Nancy Grace. I just can't stand the way she berates everyone. I prefer to just watch the case and make my own decisions (and I"m sure I'm not the only one out there who feels this way). The THs are pointless IMO. (HLN-I hope your interns are reading this)

You are not the only one who feels this way. I had to stop watching *all* tv news coverage, HLN, NG, IS, and everything else about 2 weeks ago. It's one thing to sit here and halfway understand what's going on and to hear the actual testimony....and then turn on the tv and hear the foolishness and ignorance spout from their mouths. I, like you, can think for myself.

Okay I did a quick search. Apparently SGT M had been deposed by Baez, he was the supervisor when KC was told about remains being found off of suburban drive.

Well, didn't they rule that video can't come into evidence anyway?

Where in the world could Baez be going with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153