2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB says state needs to be ready and is cheating with proffer requests

Judge is going to make final decision on Grund's testimony tomorrow. But doesn't think it's admissible. #CaseyAnthony

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 11:06 AM

so told JG that LA was molesting her but told TL that LA tried but wasn't successful.

The judge knows it is total bs and probably remembers TL's proffer clearly about this issue since he was the one who questioned him

Was Jessie that gullible to take everything she said as fact? She's been proven a liar.

He has since revised his opinion of her and called her a diabolical liar.
Shame he didn't mention that on the stand...

I got the impression that they were trying to point out that it is "not normal" to be so "pleasant" while being locked up 23 hours a day. In other words...that she is insane. I could be wrong, and I just woke up, so not exactly up to speed.

Someone else mentioned, and I agree that it is to show she is "happy" in jail to be away from her dysfunctional family and her molesters?
Who knows with JB!!

yikes - JB calls court and PT absurd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ooohhhhh.............

Another casualty of ICA, Jesse Grund lost his job as LE with OCSO because he lied regarding ICA.

I though that was another guy named Tony...Tony R something.

Holy cow!!!

I cannot believe the tone JB is taking with the judge.

I'm skeered.

:truce:

Well I guess Jesse took everything ICA said as real and factual while he believed he was Caylee's father.
Then Jesse's father insisted Jesse take a paternity test and he found out he was not the father. I believe that was the end of Jesse believing what ICA says.

flvpxf.jpg

JB acts like he is very experienced and wants to teach JA a thing or two

Jose thinks it is absurd for him to have the same rules as the SA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8