2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything else from the defense? May have further argument in the morning.

Perry: I will look again tonight (he had stated previously because of the heresay rule it was inadmissible.)

Hey Mallory...want to come back and cry and cry about what a "special" relationship Casey and Caylee had? Was it as "special" as her relationship with Lee?

:cow:

JB wants to have additional argument in am

judge says not acceptable at this point but he will look again tonight and see if he can find precedence

Jesse Grund, ex boyfriend takes stand w/ no JURY present and says #caseyanthony told him Lee molested her. she didn't want Caylee near him
by abcashleigh via twitter at 4:04 PM

"The research I'd previously done indicates it is not admissible."
by judgeperrysays via twitter at 4:04 PM

Only Mark Lippman is in the courtroom. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:04 PM

Will Lee ever be able to get a good job and live in a good neighborhood with decent friends etc? Casey has ruined his reputation.

"Very pleasant, always smiling , with no hesitation."
Is he being called as a character witness?

Strange how ICA has her hands up around her neck in a super, self soothing manner, imo.
How is Marlene Baker going to prove anything?

Has the DT come to the end of the road?

I suppose Baez is trying to 'prove' that she smiled and acted pleasant even under stressful conditions of jail. But the judge said it is not relevant anyway.

Here comes Jesse! [ Oh, maybe not.] Looks like just his testimony in proffer.]

OH OH So NOW the jury is going to hear Jesse say that Lee might have sexually molested Casey at one time? That is not good.

Was Jessie that gullible to take everything she said as fact? She's been proven a liar.

He was talking at that time. You should be able to take ANYTHING you fiance says as fact.

I'm sure he no longer believes that.

"I will look again tonight and see."
by judgeperrysays via twitter at 4:04 PM

Does JB actually think that a case will pop up in the next 12 hours? Wiki articles don't count!

Hey Mallory...want to come back and cry and cry about what a "special" relationship Casey and Caylee had? Was it as "special" as her relationship with Lee?

:cow:

Thank you! That part of Mallory's testimony sickened me.

Do judges usually assist in providing supporting case law to help the DT, as HHJP does here?

HHJP saying preliminarily that he doesn't believe that the ICA molestation statement to Jesse Grund is allowed but he will hear further argument in the morning. This is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz