2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the impression that they were trying to point out that it is "not normal" to be so "pleasant" while being locked up 23 hours a day. In other words...that she is insane. I could be wrong, and I just woke up, so not exactly up to speed.

RT @BiancaMPrieto: #JesseGrund didnt want to know any more. He took #caseyanthony's word for it as truth and fact.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:01 PM

RT @BiancaMPrieto: #JesseGrund says #caseyanthony told she woke up to #leeAnthony standing over her, another time groping her.

RT @BiancaMPrieto: #JesseGrund says #caseyanthony didnt want #leeanthony around the baby.

1qfiit.jpg

Caption this :)

So if KC has issues with LA why is the name of the baby KC murdered named CayLEE

So Lee wasn't to be trusted and Jesse wasn't to be trusted...oh, brother.

"Very pleasant, always smiling , with no hesitation."
Is he being called as a character witness?

Strange how ICA has her hands up around her neck in a super, self soothing manner, imo.
How is Marlene Baker going to prove anything?

Has the DT come to the end of the road?

I suppose Baez is trying to 'prove' that she smiled and acted pleasant even under stressful conditions of jail. But the judge said it is not relevant anyway.

Here comes Jesse! [ Oh, maybe not.] Looks like just his testimony in proffer.]

OH OH So NOW the jury is going to hear Jesse say that Lee might have sexually molested Casey at one time? That is not good.

So THAT is supposed to be the ONE statement of truth ICA has said? GMAB! With all her attention-seeking untruths? The jury won't care.....LDB can get up and repeat all her OTHER lies to JG in comparison.

JMO.

The state has objected to #jessegrund's testimony bc of hearsay. Judge Perry expected to rule soon. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:02 PM

State has no questions. #CaseyAnthony watches Grund leave courtroom. -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:02 PM

State does not question #jessegrund. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:02 PM

Was Jessie that gullible to take everything she said as fact? She's been proven a liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member