2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet they drink a lot of water in that heat and have to pee!!

Call me as a witness Linda! Our service men (phones, utilities, etc...) park at the dead end street to meet up and I've personally caught one of them going into the woods to relive themselves... Happens ALL the time!

I'm not looking forward to JG repeating his 'Caylee may have drowned in the pool & ICA would've gone nuts" theory he gave to LE soon after she went missing. Ugh!

Oh No. You know they are going to pressure Jesse about that one!

DiDimond Diane Dimond
is it just me or does Cheney Mason ask the same ques's of Kronk over & over @ #caseyanthony? Does he think that's effective? trying to trap?
Yes, and after a while, the person will become mentally exhausted causing them to lose focus and fall into the trap.

LE use the same tactic to break suspects. I can understand that LE must do this, because they're trying to solve a crime. But it shouldn't be allowed in court, IMO.

It is just so refreshing to hear LDB! She's so professional and clear in her questioning.

Linda... please say "Have any of the Anthony's EVER thanked you for finding Caylee Marie Anthony??"

So Kronk saw the body in August and just held onto it until December until he "really really needed" the money?? He just magically knew he'd have a big car repair later on? He had a car problem on 12-10 and thought to himself "Hmmm, good thing I held onto this baby's body. Now I have the money for my car repair."

Give me a break.

What are these people smoking?

It is a relief for RK to have questions that make sense and are happening in a linear fashion......me too

He just said his coworkers were screaming like little girls. :lol:

ICA probably hates that the State gets a "turn". :giggle:

2r7astl.jpg

they just bleeped out RK's expression "screaming like little girls" on HLN! haha

Yah I always keep dead bodies handy in case a pesky unexpected bill comes up that I might not be able to pay off. WTF was this DT drinking when they came up with their theory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denie67