2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE LINDA DRANE BURDICK!!!! "Do you know ANY of the Anthonys??" (Cliff Notes version).

Enough said!

UUgghh WOW--his clutch went out and he needed money to pay for it. HOW SUSPICIOUS.

Like that has never happened to anyone before. I bet the jury is going to be angry that the DT is trying to make that some evil coincidence. imoo

So their theory is that this guy called the police three times in August, and THEN he takes the body of a dead child into his own custody for months??????????

right. That's believable.

Thank God it's over!!!! Cross now by LDB

Kronk is holding his own, but it is really hard for me to hear his voice. It sounds JUST like one of my husband's friends, who has a hard time telling the truth. I keep remind myself that just because he sounds like *****, doesn't mean that he is lying!

Trust your gut.

While poor Mr Kronk is having to explain himself for the umpteenth time...

I was thinking of that hawk yesterday. When I drive to the workplace there's a marshed up area that's home to a lot of birds and creatures. I sometimes see hawks perched on the tall road lights, and feel that when I pass one I'm going to have a good day. I looked up some of what hawks mean in Native American symbolism and what struck me was this - "power and guardianship, the hawk is very protective of the young in its nest. It teaches us about providing for family and self."

It is a sign. I believe it.

Thanks so much for this. It really helps when feeling so discouraged about the possibilities of being a good samaritan, as witnessed by the brutal examination of witness Roy Kronk!

Hang in there, JP's HAWK! :)

YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING!!! He hid the body for repair money for a new clutch? Mason should be in jail for this I am so disgusted.

It really is disgusting! All this for a woman that killed her child and tossed her out with the garbage!

How do these defense attys sleep at night?

wahg0x.jpg

roykronk lives in St Cloud. Moved to FL in 07. Says he got around by putting addresses into his GPS. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:14 PM

Burdick states Kronk had to use GPS cuz he wasn't familiar with the area. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 2:14 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member