2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The ME said that he had to reach in and dig under the skull to dig it out of the leaves and stuff that it was buried in.

The ME said they reached underneath to lift the skull and all the leaves and things to preserve what it was buried in - not to release it per se. Meaning they collected everything touching it - leaves, dirt, etc.

LDB to the rescue!!! Clear this up and put the defense to bed Linda!

CM is giving the jury no reason to distrust the testimony of Roy Kronk. In fact, he is doing just the opposite.

:great:

OH ....This is goooooooooooooood! One of our Angels arrived..

GAWD can someone ask JB about the 200K he got for the sale of Cayless's pix and didn't bother paying ICA tax bill!

:great::great::great: GO LINDA !!!

:great::great::great: GO SA !!!

Does anyone think it's possible the guard sticks to ICA like glue as a result of something brought forward in the competency evaluations?

Kronk denies knowing any of the Anthonys or DC and his partner (can't remember his initials)

RoyKronk on the stand for two hours on direct.
by bobkealing via twitter at 2:13 PM

Kronk tells Burdick he doesn't know any of the Anthonys. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 2:13 PM

#Kronk says he doesn't know any of the Anthony's or private investigators Dominic Casey and James Hoover. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:13 PM

So Kronk saw the body in August and just held onto it until December until he "really really needed" the money?? He just magically knew he'd have a big car repair later on? He had a car problem on 12-10 and thought to himself "Hmmm, good thing I held onto this baby's body. Now I have the money for my car repair."

Give me a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member