2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he started moving Caylee's remains around because he needed to get his car fixed? OMG, OMG, OMG

He moved her by osmosis because his car was in the shop. :) The psychic helped him.

So, Kronk had a big car repair bill on the 11th, needed money, so he went and found the body he moved earlier? I certainly can believe that. NOT.

Mason is really helping fry his client, he has no idea what kind of
horses patootie he sounds like. Poor Kronk. But, at least he can sleep peacefully at night.
OMG...Roy had his car fixed.............lock him up!!

Wow! I'm sitting here waiting on my mechanic to call about when I can drop mine off..............should I just walk from now on?

If this man ever even thinks that he has spotted any evidence in any other case ever again he will run kicking and screaming from it so fast that there will probably be burnt marks from his feet moving so fast.

So much for trying to be a good citizen.

*livid*

I am sorry but this is such horse dung. ARGH. Showing t to the jury like it is a great find...it's a freaking auto repair bill...we all have them from time to time...doesn't make him morally challenged. THANK YOU GOD!

How did RK even know Caylee had drowned so he could sneak in and steal the body?

Hate to say this but . . .

Jose Baez is a better attorney than Cheney Mason.

This guy has a good judicial reputation why, exactly ?

6/28/11

(My personal observations of ICA are that she appears to be looking drowsy and her eyes seem kind of sunken in with dark circles underneath - there is also a bailiff standing directly behind her)

2:48

Jury coming back in (2:49)

DIRECT EXAMINATION OF RK BY CM - continued

Did you say you had no contact with your son for a long period of time? The phone call that my son was talking about never happened. Between August and December he talked to him a total of 12 to 15 times. He used his cell phone. He called from 321-987-6542. He doesn't know his son's number. It is in his phone memory.

Did you tell him in any of those calls that you were going to be famous? I don't think so.

Did you tell him you were going to be rich? Not really. They were talking about possibly going into business together when he got out of the Coast Guard.

Did you talk to any of the detectives about needing money? No, Sir.

Did you comment to any of the detectives that Roy has to eat too? No, Sir.

1/6/09 sworn statement to YM - did you engage in a conversation with YM about needing money but wanting to keep a low profile? It is possible, yes, sir. Jokingly he probably said Roy has to eat too.

Did you talk to detectives about his story changing? Yes, he told them that once he had a chance to think about it, he realized he made a mistake in his original statement.

He was shown his 12/11/08 statement marked as Exhibit FM.

OBJECTION - SUSTAINED

Did you tell them anything that day about the bag opening and a small human skull with duct tape and hair still on it dropped out. Yes, sir.

You did not tell them that you lifted the bag? I don't remember.

He lifted the bag arms length up. He did not put that in his statement. He also didn't put into his statement that he put the meter reader stick in the eye socket.

He stated they had a verbal conversation about those things - he just neglected to write them down.

Did he first mention them in his deposition? He doesn't remember.

Is it true that you lifted the bag? Yes, sir.

Is it true that when you did that, the skull rolled out? No, sir.

He made a mistake on his first statement.

The skull did not come out of the bag in any way.

When the bag was no longer on top of the skull, he gently lifted the front of the skull. He didn't even know what it was at the time. Had he known, he wouldn't have even done that.

The skull did not roll out of the bag.

When you said that before, it was a mistake?

OBJECTION - What statement?

CM looking for where the witness made that statement -

It was in his December 11 statement that he said it dropped out.

Did you ever say it rolled out? The whole period for him is kind of fuzzy. It really unnerved him.

So - today he is saying the lifted the bag, after about the third bag the contents shifted, he then looked down and saw the skull. He did not think anything fell out of the bag when he was holding it up.

How many statements did you give to LE? No.

He believes he mentioned lifting the skull prior to his deposition. He believes he mentioned it in his ABC interview.

Did he remember telling YM that he had called back in August? He stated he told them he had called Crime Line.

He doesn't remember telling any LE on December 11 that he had called back in August.

Was he ever told not to say anything about calling back in August? No.

Keeping a low profile? Conversation about not telling the world?

OBJECTION - SUSTAINED

He has a computer and had it in the summer of 2008. LE never requested his computer records.

He did not work the day before December 11. The clutch went out on his car and he had to have car repairs. He needed money on the 10th - over $1000 for truck repairs.

Did he recall saying anything to his son or anyone else about needing money? He might of, but doesn't remember specifically.

He found the body the next day, December 11.

He was shown Defense Exhibit FN and stated he recognized it as the bill for his car to be repaired which he received on December 10. Bill marked as Exhibit 70 with no objection by the State.

No further questions. (3:12)

Cross---Linda doing it

They have accused him of finding a body, hiding it and then putting it where it was eventually found. I do believe that is a crime. He's been investigated, phone records subpoenaed and some have even accused him of having to do with Caylee's disappearance. He has every reason to be on guard.

ITA with this and will add that he's doing a fabulous job. Yes, sir. No, sir. Truthful and to the point. I so feel for this man.

Finally, time for cross! Whew!

cross is soon... hang in there peeps

We are so fickle and hard to please, aren't we.

Us: Kronk! Kronk! Kronk! Kronk!

Us: Oh! it's Kronk! Go Kronk! Go!

Us: Yawn. Poor Kronk. Yawn.

Us: End Kronk Now! End Kronk Now!

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors