2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Not sure where he went. “@Michelle_Wooten: @JimLichtenstein Has Ashton left court?”
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 2:44 PM

Baez: What did you say to Kronk when call came in. Dean: I told you she was in there. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 2:44 PM

First transferred divisions, then terminated- I believe performance issues. “@sacteachus: why did roy kronk stop working as a meter reader?”
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:44 PM

Perry asks Dean to describe state of voice when Kronk called. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 2:43 PM

Dean says the next time he ever heard anything about skull was over radio in Dec 2008. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:43 PM

I am just getting here today but am DYING to know...

Did the defense make any headway with Kronk....or did SA make Baez look foolish in his theory?

No and Yes. Mason did the questioning - brutal - he went on and on. Kronk remained calm and held his own. DT gained nothing,

:lol: He kept the snake, put it in his freezer. JB asks if it was given an autopsy!

:eek:

Does everyone in the world except me Baez and Cheney think Roy Kronk is completely honest?

He's definitely hiding things - not sure how crucial those "things" are to the Defense, but its obvious he has been less than truthful - even caught contradicting himself several times already.

He picked up the bag, shook it three times, noticed the skull at his feet. Then there was the "someone told me it was the same bag". Those two things combined with his evasiveness in recalling certain issues stand out to me through all of this; and I'm sure the jury as well.

cayleeprinleah.jpg

Oh, such a darling baby!...Thanks for the reminder of why we are here.

HHJBP is a bastion of patience... Do you wonder if after trials like this he needs to go out and hit something hard with a sledgehammer? I would!

Has JB gotten through any of his questioning this entire trial without at least 20 sustained objections? ARGHHHH.

This trial is surely showing me the difference between a good lawyer and maybe one that it would be a less good idea to hire... MOO.

Dean said I told you she was there

defense goes down in flames

I'm sorry, but this is all so ridiculous. Let's move on, lock up the entire Anthony family and call it a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89