2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he's been completely honest. I think he embellished his story for the media at first, never expecting he'd someday have to contradict himself in court. I also think he was much more aware and concerned about collecting the reward than what he tried to portray today. But that does not mean he found and re-hid the body. It doesn't change Casey's guilt.

BBM. I couldn't agree more.

Well it would be a sad day if finding a toddler's skull in the woods was just another day in the park. Of course it's a startling event.

again....if this had any place to go it would be worth the ride.....

but.........

I am just getting here today but am DYING to know...

Did the defense make any headway with Kronk....or did SA make Baez look foolish in his theory?

:yes:

The assassination attempt of Mr. Kronk failed.

This line of questioning from JB doesn't mean anything. It appears that RK doesn't share everything he does with his co-workers and there's nothing suspicious in doing that.

How does this prove or disprove what happened to Caylee?

David Dean w/JB - former co-worker of RK - discuss A home and media ...@ the time they pulled up he said he felt the little girls body might be in the swamp right there....RK went into woods to use restroom....looking up and down in bushes...he said he saw a skull....a skull? gotta go look @ it...I was heading that way and almost stepped on a dead rattlesnake...find snake more intersting than skull...at the time I did...after I picked up snake and put in back of truck...he left and got back in the truck...I figured he wasn't serious because he didn't say any more...if you are serious you would keep talk about it...
common discussion @ work about this case...yes sir...object-sustain....discuss this case every day...most high profile missing person in whole country @ the time..as far as you knew....sustained X3

after see skull nothing more said..everything turned on snake @ the time...no more mention to David Darn or chris

next day saw RK - didn't say he called 911 or called crime line 4 times about the skull mentioned on Suburban drive during months of Sept/Oct - never told that he took a deputy to the area...no object-sustain

JB - DD did RK ever say anything in entire 4 months he had ever seen anything off Suburban drive object-sustain...anything RK and the skull in the next four months...next time heard anymore about the skull until 12/11/08

Okay, this is weird. That he says he felt at that moment the body might be in the swamp moments b/4 Kronk finds a skull and then he'd rather play with the snake.

Men. :rolleyes:

even still. it's weird to me.

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
I do not understand how any of this helps the defense theory.

I am just getting here today but am DYING to know...

Did the defense make any headway with Kronk....or did SA make Baez look foolish in his theory?

Kronk was very straight forward and did an excellent job. Mason looked foolish and tried to introduce the theory a little but it was a major failure.

Oh, he's trying to mimic LDB...

Yes! That is exactly what I think too! Both Jose and CM have tried to mimic LDB and Jeff Ashton but what they don't understand is that LDB and JA have souls and personalities and they have what is true and right on their side...

:cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member