2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burdick asking questions to confirm Kronk's actions on Aug. 11, 2008. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 2:18 PM

Most seem pretty attentive! “@cindystar: @JimLichtenstein I'm bored. How about the jury?”
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 2:17 PM

Kronk says meter readers always help each other out when they finish their own routes.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:17 PM

LDB questioning about routes and a day in the life of a meter reader
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:16 PM

Kronk says he had just been assigned that route (Anthony home) he had only been to neighborhood 2 times #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:16 PM

No reaction. “@KimberlyRatliff: What is #CaseyAnthony's response when CM/RK use the word "skull"? I'm following tweets, not TV. Thanks!”
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 2:16 PM

Cross of #roykronk begins Prosec "do u know" #caseyanthony? "NO MAAM. Asks abt Lee, George, Cindy. No, No & No.
by abcashleigh via twitter at 2:15 PM

Why oh why couldn't this rattlesnake have been in Casey's path when she was dumping Caylee's little body? Where's a good rattlesnake when you need one?

Can someone share with me how Lee contridicted Cindy?? Had to work and missed it!!

She said she didn't send DC and Hoover out to Suburban to search, and Lee said she did, based on a psychic tip.

"screaming like little girls"

Ha!

Mr Kronk is kinda like Chuck Norris...because we know that Chuck Norris eats rattlesnakes for breakfast.

Kronk: Other workers "screamed like little girls" about the snake.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 2:18 PM

How can she (ICA) not feel bad about destroying this mans life?! He's just an innocent bystander!

Poor JG, ICA has been a very long nightmare for him.

It really is disgusting! All this for a woman that killed her child and tossed her out with the garbage!

How do these defense attys sleep at night?

I would imagine it would take quite a few stiff drinks to help them get through the night...JMHO

YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING!!! He hid the body for repair money for a new clutch? Mason should be in jail for this I am so disgusted.

This was in the OS. As strange as the whole statement was, I always thought this detail was so weirdly specific. I mean he's morally bankrupt...and needed a new clutch.

At least the jury has heard plenty about how wet the area was thanks to the defense today

and playing with the dead snake like a bunch of little boys. LOL LOL

So when the jurors go to deliberate Kronk's testimony they will consider each sides questioning via transcript. You will have Mason's haphazard spaghetti toss vs. LDB's exquisite timeline version of events.

Wonder which one will hold more weight?

ICA should worry that someplace else is even hotter than Orlando in August

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads