2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG OMG did you see the look ICA gave to someone? was it JB? It was when they were walking by the DT table on the way to sidebar

anybody at home, rewind your tv...

Yes, I saw that. It sent a chill down my spine.

for example:

Roy Kronk's connected to his girlfriend, his girlfriend's connected to someone who works at the jail, the jail worker's connected to the current witness, the current witness works where casey lives, and casey got word out about where the body was to Roy because once he winked at her sunning in her bathing suit by her pool when he read the meter so she owns him.

okay,

something like that.

with daisies on top.

OH please NEED the sidebar transcripts, Baez is going off, DS, reading from seat, jumps up to bring something to Baez....

I really think Jose is just going to call witnesses to avoid the trial ever ending and wait until jurors start dying off.

juror # 6 has had no notepad all day. Jurors 7, 15, 16 and 17 haven't got pads out either now.
by abcashleigh via twitter at 3:32 PM

Jurors 15, 16, 17 whispering and smiling during the sidebar. No one else talking.
by stevehelling via twitter at 3:32 PM

A few jurors r quietly chatting during this sidebar as #josebaez pleads his case to judge, wanting to ask about #caseyanthony inmate status
by abcashleigh via twitter at 3:31 PM

This must be their new theory. Casey was framed or rather no one else was a suspect which still doesn't make sense. But what sense have they made so far?

Comon' yall meter reader... meter reader, WATER... meter swimming pools have water ... swamps have water oh'fer do I have to spell it out for ya?

patty437 patty437
by RichardHornsby
@
@RichardHornsby He just verified KCs been in jail for 3 years to the jury for an accident!!

IMO if it was an accident she would have said so years ago in order to get out of jail

Anyone know how tall JA is? I need to know which heels to wear when I finally meet him!!

HaHaHa

In order for them to make the daisy chain ala LP RK girlfriend hears ICA tell JB where body is......and JB wants to go there?

Well, my meter has just run out of quarters. Gotta go work on supper. As Scarlett O'Hara would say: "Tomorrow's another day."
:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member