2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*scraching my head*...and I only watched for 45 seconds.......... what was THAT all about?

I find this to be outrageous. How are they getting away with this nonsense.

Bummer...I wanted him to testify about how happy ICA has been for the 3 years she's been locked up for her daughter's murder....

so they stopped court for the day for this....HH is going to be mad at all of this

ICA is a constant - always pleasant!!! I have worse moods than ICA?

Casey is wonderful in the morning. She is so good. She could have never ever killed her daughter. She does not pick her nose or leave her toothbrush on the sink.

OMG. Is this guy in love with ICA? Is that what Jose is getting at? What is this... :laughcry:

Okay, she is pleasant and happy! So What? Why is she happy? That is weird!!!!!!!!!!!

Make it stop!~ Casey is LOVING THIS
SO MUCH.

Who cares what this guy thinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KC: I'm so special...all the guards LOVE me. I should be set free! I wouldn't hurt a fly!

Where's CM? Maybe JB is trying to impeach HIM for calling ICA incompetent? LOL

ICA body language interpretation? Anyone?

She is very happy. Everyone is talking her favorite subject. She is in her "Aren't I just a great human being, even if I am locked up. I take it well. Look at me. I am gorgeous despite being incarcerated" mood.

Good grief, a squirrel got in my house..Ive been gone for 30 minutes.. what is this?

sounds like ICA enjoys jail....I vote to keep her there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member