2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
does being confined in a small area, and facing death penalty cause stress?????

I really don't understand why this is coming in, in this phase of the trial.

2rcsbk4.jpg

Wonder what body language expert will say is the reason ICA has her arms around the back of her neck?

This is Casey's world where she is happy go lucky...remember her dad sexually abused her and she is so happy!!!

OMG. If I am ever arrested for anything, I now know what to do...I can't believe this, I can not believe this...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Is it just me, or does anyone else have a case of the giggles, snorts & eyerolls going on while listening to this proffer testimony? Lawd help me, I need to step away from this trial & regroup!

Baez: Does solitary confinement often stress inmates? Baker: Yes. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:45 PM

Next witness Marlene Baker was OC corrections in #caseyanthony unit. Saw her daily for 1.5 years. "Pleasant attitude, even waking her up"
by abcashleigh via twitter at 3:44 PM

Next corrections officer is Marlene Baker. She observed Anthony for about a year and a half. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:44 PM

Baker also says #caseyanthony is pleasant.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:44 PM

@Julie So they can determine what they will testify to to see if they jury can hear it.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:44 PM

#caseyanthony "always pleasant, smiling, never given us any problems" says the supervisor of protective custody unit at OC womens jail
by abcashleigh via twitter at 3:44 PM

Sounds to me like she is happy where she is. Good place for her. That is where she will stay.

stress?????
the purpose of jail is not to be pleasant ...................

OY! I fell asleep and wake up hearing what a happy person ICA is????????????? I'm dreaming right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member