2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Lee throwing his mom under the bus???
Not directed at you Serjen, just using your post as a jumping off spot so I can get my 2cents in about CA's lies and how they hurt everyone, including ICA.

It seems to me that LA is NOT throwing his mom under the bus. He is telling the truth (I think). If CA lied, then she threw herself under the bus and, again, I think, the lie(s) have hurt her daughter.

Total frustration with CA's inability to see how all these 'mistruths' hurt her whole family, especially Caylee and ICA.

Salem

Remember the guy who found the Limberg baby?? Scrutinized for the rest of his life....

HAHA! casey looks irritated. maybe shes gonna blow! Its not going her way!

Missed the beging of Kronks testimony but he comes across as totaly & completely truthful & honest.
Mason won't be able to implicate him.

Laws, If I ever search. I will take attorney, dogs, cops, photo guy with video recording, etc. And some wonder why others don't get involved. My hat is off to all those who search for those missing.

NOt for nothing here... but if Roy Kronk had anything to do with the body being moved... "Morally Corrupt People" know better than to call themselves... just sayin...

I think my next charitable donation is going to go to RK, so he can pay for the attorney he's had to get.

:(

Anybody know his attorneys' name? So I can send him a thank you for helping him?

He seems believable at this point. I'm grateful we're not getting the Anthony way of answering questions, it's nice to hear "yes sir" and "no sir"

Aphrodite_Jones
#caseyanthony Knronk is getting the jury bored. Some take notes, but in the end, I don't think they are buying what defense is going for

KC appears arrogant, why isn't she scowling at the man who stole Caylee's body? We all know she can scowl.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
New in American vernacular: I've been KRONKED. Or otherwise "No good deed goes unpunished." He's doing great. :floorlaugh:

I don't know why some people are judging this guy. He isn't experienced in giving testimony. He is innocent and in fact its a good thing he was persistant with LE...

I think I have the Anthony Game figured out here.... It's like a shell game. Keep the "doops" looking at the wrong location while you keep moving and shifting the story. Eventually, people will be so confused that they will have no idea of how to vote other than with doubt.

BINGO! Hallmark of a pathological liar, in this case a family of well-trained liars.
If you feel confused and sick it's because they are lying, crazymakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en