2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What point is CM trying to make?

I don't get it, I'm confused....

PRICELESS :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Linda had to re-direct CM becasue he was about to flame out about it being 911 and it was NOT!!!!!!!!!

When he stopped and paused on the way back to the podium it hit him!

linda schools cm.jpg

I feel bad that a guy on a meter reader pay scale who calls in 3 times to report something suspicious has to hire a lawyer and be put through this. I believe he is being very honest.

CM tries but I have faith in jury.

Caylee was found with a BLACK bag, was she not?? not grey..... so I don't get CM's emphasis on "grey"

ICA cannot look at Roy Kronk. If there was a man who had something to do with my childs death... or if I ever even suspected him... I'd be staring that man down... Death stare...

My compliments to Kronks lawyer. He has well council ed him to answer every question precisely as asked and give nothing away beyond what is specifically asked for. I think it is driving CM crazy.

For those not watching RK is doing an amazing job. Sits erect, eye contact never falters. Calm cool and collected with yes and no answers. You'd be proud!!!!
He does Caylee proud!!:great:

OrlandoCoyote Orlando Coyote
The old look at this dead snake trick. Hmmm, Did you offer them some popcorn too?

Wow. RK seems to be doing really good. He's not getting mad, sounding credible to me so far. He is not taking CM bait.

At this point..just stick with what you said..and come out at least truthful. Because this trial is full of some lying folks

Did the DT think Kronk had the route every day?

Mason comes across as unstable. Yelling at Kronk as he sits and plainly tells the truth while mason gets his facts wrong.

I've never seen RK speak before, and I don't know that much about him, except that his ex-wife and his son don't like him very much. I have to say, I'm impressed that he's holding his own.

Yeah the defense should have used Baez to question him. Baez is much better at irritating people and injecting chaos and implication into testimony, which is all they've got with Kronk.

RK is doing VERY well with CM and his questions, which come across more as "antics" and theatrics IMO. Seems quite believable and honest. Good work RK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay