2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like ICA has turned her cardigan sweater into a sexy wrap around number. Wth.

I wonder if KC has a big fancy outfit planned for verdict day. After all.....when she is found NG as she expects, she'll have tons of interviews to give and needs to look perfect!

Well since her blue dress prob doesn't fit her anymore, JB will have to shop for her.

He means Dwight Howard. We want him to stay with the Magic.

Back o/t. :innocent:

So glad to hear that the State added CA's former employers. :great:

Oh thank you. Thought Ashton was leaving...sure could understand if he wanted to go into private practice and make some big $$$$$. He would be a fabulous defense attorney (just not in this case) :great:

bobkealing‎ #CaseyAnthony
"Defense calls Joe Jordan. Equusearch volunteer they claimed would say searched exact spot and Caylee's body not there."
Twitter - seconds ago

For those of you who have not followed this case from beginning, Joe Jordan was a TES searcher who also did a couple of searches ON HIS OWN.....which is important here.....he is/was also a member here at WS.....

ETA: If I am recalling correctly, Joe Jordan claims to have searched near eventual rmains recovery area but THAT search was INDEPENDENT....NOT under drection of TES...although defense has tried to imply it WAS under TES....

And TES records show TES did NOT search that area due to water.....

(Hope this helps....)

Have we had meteorology experts on to show how much rain we had? Or anyone else to talk about flooding?

Good Golly this board is FAST! I don't know how in the world ya'll watch the trial and keep up with the board at the same time. It's mind-boggling!

Isn't Joseph Jordan a WS member? One who used to post a lot of pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member