2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you who have not followed this case from beginning, Joe Jordan was a TES searcher who also did a couple of searches ON HIS OWN.....which is important here.....he is/was also a member here at WS.....

He was the laptop in the car guy right?

Is it just me or does anyone else think Cheney Mason has an odd demeanor when questioning their own witnesses? It sounds to me like he is distrustful of his own witnesses. IMO

LDB objects to the board CM has - It was marked by someone else.

LDB objects to them using a map that someone else has already marked on......

I know that Kronk had an ex-wife making nasty comments and his son said he said he was going to make a lot of money by finding Caylee but are either of them on the witness list?

Judge Perry ruled that none of RK's prior bad acts will be allowed.

I thought JJ was a thin AA guy for some reason? Who am I thinking of...

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
It's absurd to think that #RoyKronk held #caylee remains and then staged. Would have to transfer aged roots, plants, debris, etc. also.

Also, George is dressed up today, more so than usual. Wonder if he'll be called to testify.

somehow I don't think this guy is going to be truthful. I think he is out for his fifteen minutes.

Oh geeeez. They are going to take up a lot of time trying to get someone to say the recovery area was dry, aren't they.

TrialNotes‎ #CaseyAnthony
"Mason asks Jordan to step down as he sets up large aerial photo on easel."
Twitter - seconds ago

Sometimes I like CM. Other times, he makes me want to pull my hair out.

JMO

The defense isn't attacking anyone :) they are trying their best to raise reasonable doubt. (whispers~I haven't seen it work yet)

No matter what the DT says... my thinking goes back to how Caylees bones were scattered about. It goes back to the fact that all her little ribs were found in one spot... meaning they were dragged there still "intact" (I am so sorry for saying that). My mind goes back to the animal activity. I hope the jury remembers that too.

CM bitter he can't use his already-marked-up photo, keeps sacasticly referring to it,

Have we had meteorology experts on to show how much rain we had? Or anyone else to talk about flooding?

My daughter and I talked about that last night. NOBODY has even mentioned Hurricane Faye.....and the massive amounts of water dumped on Orlando during that period.

old school trick of making the witness get down to mark map but when they can’t use previously marked up map he has to get back on the witness stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24