2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why doesn't the defense call someone with facts?

Joe Jordan is very believable - they need to get him to say they didn't go deep enough.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
He later realized that was not true.. He also alerted investigators to Laura buchanan, who admitted altering Equusearch documents
3 minutes ago
»
Kathi Belich, WFTV
KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
He is the Equusearch volunteer who first thought he was in the same area where Caylee's remains were found

A google aerial map is on the screens in the courtroom and in front of jury. Jordan's showing where he and his group searched. #CaseyAnthony

The defense is using these witnesses to help benefit their NEW defense theory...Way back when these people were asserting they did NOT find the body when they searched or the area was underwater which played well for the Prosecution. Now the Defense is using it to show that YES the body was NOT THERE so someone must have put it there when Casey was in jail.

Twighlight zone

No matter what the DT says... my thinking goes back to how Caylees bones were scattered about. It goes back to the fact that all her little ribs were found in one spot... meaning they were dragged there still "intact" (I am so sorry for saying that). My mind goes back to the animal activity. I hope the jury remembers that too.

Me too, Heather. Me, too.
:(

Jury has to be sitting in their chairs saying.....JB tells us ICA admits Caylee drowned and now they are hearing just how many days, how many people and how long people searched for her. This will not sit well with them re ICA.

No matter what the DT says... my thinking goes back to how Caylees bones were scattered about. It goes back to the fact that all her little ribs were found in one spot... meaning they were dragged there still "intact" (I am so sorry for saying that). My mind goes back to the animal activity. I hope the jury remembers that too.

Yes, Kronk would have to be as skilled as an anthropologist to make that look like he placed them there.
Don't you just love how stupid this DT is?

What's with the guard/officer sitting behind ICA ?

I was just wondering the same thing.:waitasec: I get loads of screenshots and haven't noticed the office being that close before now.

Attachments

• CO.jpg
    CO.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 73
Whaddup with baliff behind ICA?? Love it!

I don't mean this to sound snarky, but after listening to Hoover yesterday, CMason sounds less garbled to me than he used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meowmeowface143