2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We saw how thick the vegetation was in the video yesterday

I'm glad that's not just me. Maybe it's a defense tactic? I can't imagine the jury takes well to the tone, but what do I know.

Same here shells. The thing is, when I think back to the Serrano trial, he did a pretty good job and didn't seem to act like this. It seems to me now though that he is just flat out openly hostile. :banghead:

Searching for a child that died accidentally...just doesn't add up.

Also, I don't know how it helps the defense theory about Roy Kronk by putting several other random people in that same place.

Now I'm confused. How could Joe Jordan possibly be a witness For the Defense Team?
This is puzzling after he taped his interview with the DT's PI and took it to LE because he thought the PI was twisting his words into a lie...

surprising to me, too. but I guess he is one of their few 'hopes' for anyone searching near the area. Maybe they think they can trip him up.

Searching for a child that died accidentally...just doesn't add up.

Also, I don't know how it helps the defense theory about Roy Kronk by putting several other random people in that same place.
Unfortunately it adds up to the DT.

What's with the deputy standing right at ICA shoulder? We supposed to believe she is a danger?

Maybe someone made a threat to take ICA out?

Given she had to take a psych eval this weekend, my thoughts are she is probably "cutting up" when off camera. JMHO Guard there to make sure she does what she's supposed to do. JMHO

I'm suddenly confused as to where exactly Caylee's remains were found.

I noticed yesterday during AF, today during CM, testimony from the DT witnesses flows much quicker, as they know how to form questions for their witnesses. When JB is doing it, it takes forever as he does not know how to ask what he is trying to ask, IMO.

Wondering if she threatened to hurt a member of her DT...wonder if that's what prompted her psych eval's over the weekend.

Who knows what she's capable of, it's really creepy how she can "appear" normal but is obviously capable of more, yknow? I'd want a guard too.

I don't mean this to sound snarky, but after listening to Hoover yesterday, CMason sounds less garbled to me than he used to.

Get out of my head!

I just thought the exact same thing!!

Yikes my meeting is at 9:30..I'll probably miss cross. The best part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean