2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the policeman behind her....Maybe shes going to testify? Extra security for her? hmmmm

More background for you "newbies" to case...

Defense read posts on WS and contacted Joe Jordan wanting him to come in for interview. We never learned details of WHY...because they were sealed...but Joe Jordan got suspicious of defense (think he assumed they were going to try to get him to agree to their theory?) so Joe Jordan RECORDED the meeting with defense without their knowledge and then took recording to LE.....

Turned into huge issue....LE heard recording but SA never did since it was illegal, but it resulted in a hearing in front of judge...

THread in this forum about it.....but basically, defense is going to try to use Joe Jordan to implicate TES and Tim Miller...

This is my recollection....others please chime in to details I may be "off" on...

I am sorry if someone already ask about this, but why is there a guard sitting behind ICA?

Not really sure but probably just a precaution, the trial is close to the end now, tensions are high and maybe they are concerned about ICA's upcoming reactions.....:twocents:
Better safe than sorry :)

Now I'm confused. How could Joe Jordan possibly be a witness For the Defense Team?
This is puzzling after he taped his interview with the DT's PI and took it to LE because he thought the PI was twisting his words into a lie...

i dont think that someone being called as a witness for either side necessarily means they are testifying 'postively' on behalf of casey. ie; they call ym to the stand to try to create reasonable doubt about law enforcement motives or credibility, not because ym is 'on the side of the defense'
know what i mean?

#CaseyAnthony Roy Kronk is here today. We got video of him going in. Wait till he takes the stand. It's gonna be interesting!
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 2:16 PM

well CM certainly wanted him to say it was a cadaver dog......he didn’t know so CM asked again

Oh...and Laura Buchanan involved in this too.....she called Joe Jordan and tried to get him to go along with "her story".....he contacted LE again.....

As you know, she is in a lot of trouble for falsifying TES records.....and suspicion was aroused as to how involved defense team was in this "falsification"....

The photos were taken in the same area. Defense filed a motion hoping to get the photos, but Perry if I remember correctly denied the motion.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 9:17 AM

Jordan also later said that the area was too flooded for him to get to the spot where the body was eventually found.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:17 PM

The photos were taken in the same area. Defense filed a motion hoping to get the photos, but Perry if I remember correctly denied the motion.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:17 PM

Also, you may remember there was a pretrial fight over photos taken by Joe Jordan.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:16 PM

I was just wondering the same thing.:waitasec: I get loads of screenshots and haven't noticed the office being that close before now.
I love it ..brings back Clearwater memories ..and our little deputy ..

They call all these witnesses that have nothing for them. It's ridiculous.

I think the guard is there to see that Casey doesn't text anybody. Lol.

Wondering if she threatened to hurt a member of her DT...wonder if that's what prompted her psych eval's over the weekend.

That's what I was thinking, especially after seeing her angry outburst. She seems unhinged.

perhaps since her own attorney has raised questions about her competence the court wants a little extra presence around her

The officer behind ICA has been twiddling her thumbs! (Looks like a female - screen ends below the neck)

CM not getting the answers he wants....He seems perplexed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech