2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
do you remember the third time?

I don’t even know if there was a third time.

Sounds like he oversold his version to dt and now doesn’t dare tell the big lies

The tape measure prop is as effective as the dry eraser board proved to be.. FAIL.

Now I'm confused. How could Joe Jordan possibly be a witness For the Defense Team?This is puzzling after he taped his interview with the DT's PI and took it to LE because he thought the PI was twisting his words into a lie...

It is my recollection that Joe Jordan is not a VOLUNTARY witness for defense....Defense Team wants to TURN him into a defense witness.....but it is not going to work.....because he did NOT engage in the activities DT is trying to attribute to him....

Remember.....he conducted THREE searches on his own, even posted on our forum asking for "volunteers" to accompany him....but he also eventually volunteered with TES....

I can't help but think this witness will also turn into a state's witness!

:great:

Oh...and Laura Buchanan involved in this too.....she called Joe Jordan and tried to get him to go along with "her story".....he contacted LE again.....

As you know, she is in a lot of trouble for falsifying TES records.....and suspicion was aroused as to how involved defense team was in this "falsification"....

Well obviously I can't remember anything. Would you mind to tell me what Laura did? TIA!

JJ doesn't seem to be cooperating with the DT and what there trying to imply here.

Am I hearing this right? JJ and about 5 people went 5 feet into the woods, when he went back to site later, after Caylee was found, the spot of 45 feet from the road?

I heard that right?

I heard what you did about the 5 people and 5 feet, but you lost me on everything after "when he went back to site later..." Do you mean he went back to where Caylee was found, it was 45 feet from road? or 4-5 feet from road?

Witness sent email to Allen and Melich, stating that he believed he was in the location where her remains were located, with cadaver dogs he believed to be qualified. Witness told Melich and Allen that he believed the remains were moved.

What was this guy's screen name here at WS? Did he ever post anything of importance or get on the certified local list?
Is he pro defense or pro-prosecution?

I believe same as his name.....

and I would call him PRO-CAYLEE.....

Defense has attempted to make him a suspicious character....

Isn't it ironic that the DT has ripped apart the police cadaver dogs but are willing to claim that a dog we DON'T know the training of is accurate?

OMG that's so true! I totally forgot :floorlaugh:
Thanks for remnding me!

CM is starting to sound like he is grasping at straws

Perhaps Jimmy Hoffa is out on Suburban Drive as well. It seems like it is an area where it is very hard to find remains in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech