2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Joe is in on the conspiracy against casey too? Did the animals recruit him while he was out there or something?

Wasnt the theory even discussed here ? I seem to remembr alot of members being aware of all the searchers and wondering how it was missed.

Really it doesnt make much since that in the first days of the searches before the area was under water in Aug, that she was so close to being found but not. Given a red bag would have had stood out.

It's possible someone walked right by and didn't even see it. Vegetation is so thick sometimes, you can't see 2 feet ahead of you. If you're trying to cut through vines and step over roots, you tend to not look down. She was there all along. They just didn't find her. It wasn't because they didn't try, that's for sure.

Witness sent email to Allen and Melich, stating that he believed he was in the location where her remains were located, with cadaver dogs he believed to be qualified. Witness told Melich and Allen that he believed the remains were moved.

Ugh...NO!!!!!

Wondering if she threatened to hurt a member of her DT...wonder if that's what prompted her psych eval's over the weekend.

Well after what NG showed on her show last night I would believe it. KC sure can look scary sometimes.

I can't help but think this witness will also turn into a state's witness!

:great:

As far as we know - he already is - last time we heard from him. He was very clear he was mistaken about thinking he was in the exact area.

Why does he refer to the fence as a "privacy fence" as opposed to a fence? Is that a Southern saying?

CM really wanted a different answer to question about how many other people he saw searching that area

i find this part hard to listen to, I recall feeling great irritation with this witness over this issue at the time, it's quite easy to mean well but at the same time cause an awful lot of trouble.

More background for you "newbies" to case...

Defense read posts on WS and contacted Joe Jordan wanting him to come in for interview. We never learned details of WHY...because they were sealed...but Joe Jordan got suspicious of defense (think he assumed they were going to try to get him to agree to their theory?) so Joe Jordan RECORDED the meeting with defense without their knowledge and then took recording to LE.....

Turned into huge issue....LE heard recording but SA never did since it was illegal, but it resulted in a hearing in front of judge...

THread in this forum about it.....but basically, defense is going to try to use Joe Jordan to implicate TES and Tim Miller...

This is my recollection....others please chime in to details I may be "off" on...

You are not off at all! :)

But I wasn't even thinking they would use JJ to throw TES under the bus!!!:maddening:

Don't worry....LDB is very well versed with Joe Jordan and she will make Mason look ridiculous here....

:great:

I agree! I tend to think this whole thing scared the crapola out of him at one point, and he is very careful to tell the truth!

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
All from @TES @TexasEquusearch have confirmed area where #caylee was found was underwater. #caseyanthony #cheneymason likely attack

"5 people on the side of the road" - Some seach. Why is the DT putting this man up on the stand???

Not really sure but probably just a precaution, the trial is close to the end now, tensions are high and maybe they are concerned about ICA's upcoming reactions.....:twocents:
Better safe than sorry :)

I apologize if someone has already mentioned this (having trouble keeping up with the board today), but yesterday someone on WS mentioned that at the end of the trial the judge spoke to one of the bailiffs and the thought was that they might be speaking about keeping an eye on ICA in the courtroom.

Here they go again attacking a witness. Maybe this man has left the dark side and does not want to lie?!

Computer OT:

Good Morning WS Family!

I just got here and started a quick scroll through page one.
As I did yesterday, I noticed several folks with issues concerning freezing trial video and a few other things were mentioned in days past......people having problems viewing the trial.

Once it's been determined the problems are not with the online station you are watching, have any of you done any recent housekeeping on your computers?

With all the clicking of tabs, opening of windows, videos watched....it wouldn't be a bad idea to do a bit of housekeeping, just to keep your computer running at it's optimum, especially with closing arguments coming up -- nobody wants to miss that!

Simple steps that anyone can do.....even me! LOL
I didn't know how to turn on the computer but I was taught how to keep it running at it's best (thank you Son!)
So if I can learn it, anyone can.

1. Clear your Cache
2. Remove any unused programs.... programs/games/add-ons/etc that you are not/no longer using.
3. Run a Good Adware/SpyWare Removal program ( my favorite is MalwareBytes dot com)
4. Defrag your computer. Defrag'ing puts all those broken up files back together in a nice neat order.

Once done, shut down your computer and let it rest for a couple minutes.
Then start it up and you should notice a big difference in how programs are running.

I'd be happy to help walk anyone through any of this but remember there are many, Many folks here much more computer savvy than I, and I am sure they would be happy to help anyone, walk anyone through any of these processes.

I just don't want anyone to miss anything!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech