2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think JJ turns into a pros witness before CM sits down. CM is trying to get him to say something that he is resisting.

I love it ..brings back Clearwater memories ..and our little deputy ..

It's about time they got a deputy behind her. Tight squeeze in that area with the table so close to the wall.

grasping at straws:
Fig. to depend on something that is useless; to make a futile attempt at something. John couldn't answer the teacher's question. He was just grasping at straws. There I was, grasping at straws, with no one to help me.

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
U might be right.“@FaerieB: @JimLichtenstein Is it my imagination or is the deputy behind #CaseyAnthony much closer to her than usual?”

It's not hard to believe a body can be overlooked...especially when you're in the wrong area. Which is obviously the case.

Poor Joe, CM is is trying to put words in his mouth.

Keep in mind here.....Mason keeps referring to "people on your team" and mentioning TES from time to time...but is NOT differentiating whether or not this particular "Search" was TES related or one of the searches he conducted on his OWN with "team members/friends/independent volunteers"...

This is why Joe just mentioned "I didn't see any TES members when our team members were there"....

LDB will get this straightened out for jury during cross...watch....

Casey always looks really guilty to me when they talk about the area where caylee was found. Her demeaner changes. moo

Can the prosecution in their closing statement talk about the defense throwing innocent people under the bus?

What's with the deputy standing right at ICA shoulder? We supposed to believe she is a danger?

Maybe they've been alerted to her possibly messaging people via DT cell phones or computers?

Witness sent email to Allen and Melich, stating that he believed he was in the location where her remains were located, with cadaver dogs he believed to be qualified. Witness told Melich and Allen that he believed the remains were moved.

Probably due to so much vegetation looking the same. It can get confusing.

Why does he refer to the fence as a "privacy fence" as opposed to a fence? Is that a Southern saying?

A privacy fence is one made of wood or vinyl that is solid, you cannot see through it.....as opposed to a chain link fence that you can see through.

CM sounded as if he is trying to make it that "hundreds" of people searched that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech