2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHOA! LA instantly contradicts his mother's testimony re: fight with CA over sending DC to Suburban Dr with a video cam. Confirming that CA said she sent DC to the woods on Suburban with a video cam because a psychic gave her a tip.

Maybe it's just me, but I recall that Cindy went off on the media saying she sent someone over to the area where the remains were found and that Caylee was not there... anyone else recall that? I do I do..dang I am gonna look for that darn video..anyone else recall this?

and now LA is proving her incredible...he had an argument with them over it..but it still doesn't take away from the fact that ICA is the one charged with Caylee death...no one else..I can't believe Baez is putting family member against family member...they are breaking this family more than they already are....

So she has done it again right on tv for everyone to see IN REAL TIME !
Please God let her rot away in jail ..she still controls her whole family from behind bars!

LA up now. Says CA did tell him she sent DC to area to look for Caylee.

WTH? Why is CA lying about this? Did she not know LA was going to bust her in court?!

This is crazy.

Didn't CA say she did not send him just now on stand?

WOW! LA in the courtroom when his mother says she didn't send the PIs to Suburban Dr. Gets on the stand next and says yes she says she did send them.

It is SO patently wrong that the Anthony's are allowed in the Courtroom so they know what each other says before they testify! This makes me angry.

To me this, the A's testimony is just the Calm Before the Storm. KWIM
The storm will be coming soon, thanks to the SA.

Did they ever get DC's phone records to prove he was on the phone with the pyschic?

I know what Lee went to JB with now. Stop the molestation charges and we'll prove how the family lies & has secrets...

Did JB just use LA to impeach CA? And he wants the jury to believe ANYTHING these people say?

:woohoo:

Go Lee go!

psychic and D Casey and video.

whoa "offer it up".

They never tell Lee anything do they?

One TH lawyer said last night that the instructions to the jury include telling them that if they disbelieve part of a witness testimony they are free to throw all of all it out, FWIW...
OT HLN is only just showing George leave the stand, with "Live" on the screen...:(

Maybe it's just me, but I recall that Cindy went off on the media saying she sent someone over to the area where the remains were found and that Caylee was not there... anyone else recall that? I do I do..dang I am gonna look for that darn video..anyone else recall this?

OMG! I forgot about that!!!:maddening:

Thank you!!! :)

I just have to say, I suspect GA may have crossed the line verbally or emotionally. But I am positive it is none of my business. It just disgraceful that anyone is allowed to question GA on the stand, on national TV in that matter. He's not on trial. He hasn't committed a crime.

I agree. I don't think RC is a very up and up character. I can't see her having money to loan him either. She comes off as an attention (can't write that).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en