2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never read any of the river cruz stuff so as a mock juror in this circumstance only I'd say he was believable. I don't think it is unreasonable for him to be angry, on edge, pissed off etc - he was accused of molesting his daughter, hiding his grandbaby's body AND now cheating on his wife ! He should have fire spitting out of his eyes IMO.

How is CA so tan if she's in court all day every day. I guess she spends all day Sunday outside.

:waitasec:

George ... Cindy ... now Lee ... and NOT ONE -- NOT ONE of the Anthony's in Court for Caylee !!

They should be ASHAMED of themselves !

:maddening::maddening::maddening:

I'm lost.

Calls George asks about River...
Calls Cindy, asks about Pooh Blanket and telling Lee about Dominic Casey.
Now Lee... whats he got to say.

As I hear all this testimony from the Anthony's...I want to strangle ICA for putting her family through this garbage, airing all their dirty laundry and pitting them against one another. The epitome of selfishness. If she had told the truth in the beginning, none of this would have happened and her penalty would be much less than that for 1st degree murder.

LE did say in his depo that he was pissed and told them off when he heard about the search.

I'm sorry lost here, how would Cindy not know about the search from DC when she was the one who supp. sent the Teddy Bear to the that psychic ?

Why can't he just answer Yes or No?!

Putting myself in his position as a supportive and believing dad, only to be thrown under the bus, possibly with 3rd parties lying about and slandering me, and knowing I've been put on the stand to be guillotined as the fall guy, I'd have a lot of residual resentment and anger boiling over too. Despite courtroom protocols I'd be "over-informing" as well looking to sneakily insert as much as I can to sabotage this disgraceful attempt. In this instance, I'm on Team George here all the way.:rocker:

I'm not going to be able to eat lunch at this rate. Now Cindy?

ETA: Wow, this post came so late, LEE is now up!!!! Good Lord, is the defense TRYING to ensure the jury is too sick to eat lunch? OMG!

:waitasec:eek:k...so can someone please explain to me what that line of questioning was all about?????
Is the A fam together on this or not?????

And they all look pizzed at each other, maybe just sitting together because they have too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay