2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Krystals own sister says she is a liar!!

Cecelia hasn't always been so supportive of Krystal's stories. In a June 2009 letter to a judge handling a domestic battery case against her husband, Cecelia wrote that Krystal lied to police about the incident.
"My sister…(Krystal) … called the police and told them he beat me up," Cecelia wrote. But Cecelia went on to argue that was a lie.
"My sister does not like my husband, there for (sic) I believe is why she had him arrested," Cecelia wrote.
Local 6 also found that Cecelia was in jail from August 2008 to January 2009, the time the two sisters claim the affair was supposedly blossoming.

brain tumor? you visited a single woman's house to help with a BRAIN TUMOR? That is the worst excuse I have EVER HEARD. My stepdaughter could come up with a better excuse than that, OMG, GEORGE! Just freaking tell the truth and admit you had a darn affair with her!!!!!

I am so so SO done with this family.

YEP! I just keep reminding myself this is for baby Caylee!!!

e7e374d2-8ad8-4723-aec0-41645eab5580_300.jpg

So that's it with GA? The man who fished a dead Caylee out of the pool? Not subject to recall? Man.

How would CA know anything about the 11th.

She was at the Ritz Carlton in Orlando with GA, their dogs, Baez and a PRODUCER from ABC eating steak and crab puffs in the restaurant.

Maybe it's just me, but I recall that Cindy went off on the media saying she sent someone over to the area where the remains were found and that Caylee was not there... anyone else recall that? I do I do..dang I am gonna look for that darn video..anyone else recall this?

So what? I say that to lots of people. Tell my male friends, "I love you". So what?
Same here.

I'm not having affairs, emotional or physical, they're my friends and I love and need them and it's important to me they know that.

But she DID tell Melich she "sent those guys there". WTH?! Is she nuts? Does she think we're deaf? She just said this!

Cindy is going to be exposed during the rebuttal and any testimony helpful to her offspring will be totally dismissed.

OK...George was not believable at ALL. He would have been more believable had he said 'sure, I had an argument with Casey about where Cayleewas, I knew then she did something to my granddaughter.

imho

Kelly

wonder if Cindy will be asked about affairs she may have had?

oh.

guess not.

Major computer issues!! I'm missing it all. Want to cry. WS slow, WFTV freezing up. :chillout:

CA: I never told anyone that I sent anyone to search for Caylee on Suburban because I never sent anyone

JB calls CA - ever instruct Dom. Casey and Hoover to go search Suburban drive area...no ...didn't tell them videotape.....tell YM that you had your people walk that area and nothing was found? don't remember.....we were upset that day....know if told him you had people walk that area? I don't recall what I spoke w/YM about - just upset he was @ my home on 12/20 - I do recall telling him there was a blanket missing....it was the second time search home since found Caylee....on first search on 12/11 they did not leave copy of search warrant nor inventory sheet....by the 20th did you know what they took on the 11th....our Atty did obtain a copy....there was 70 some items they took on 12/11.....don't think I remember read search warrant - thought it had to do with sticker......did you send Dom Casey or Hoover to Suburban Drive? never told anybody that because I never sent those guys there....argue w/LA about sending Dominic to search that area....my first information about that search was after Caylee remains were found...he never confronted you about why are you looking for dead kid?
object- sustain

witness stand down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members