2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Baez just say "dead kid" LOL what the heck?

I'm really confused what George and a possible affair has to do with Caylee being killed or accidentally drowning. When people are grieving, sometimes they find comfort in someone else if they are not getting it at home. Not saying it's okay, but I wouldn't be shocked if GA cheated on CA a number of times. Their relationship always seems rocky.

Maybe it's just me, but I recall that Cindy went off on the media saying she sent someone over to the area where the remains were found and that Caylee was not there... anyone else recall that? I do I do..dang I am gonna look for that darn video..anyone else recall this?

Oh and she was the one that sent Teddy to the psyic!

11:07

DIRECT EXAMINATION OF CA BY JB

Did you ever instruct DC and JH to search off of Suburban? No.

Did you ask them to video tape there? No.

December 20, 2008 search warrant - did you tell YM at that time that you had your people search and nothing was there? She can't remember what she said to him then.

Do you know if you told him that you had people walk that area where the body was discovered a month ago and nothing was there.

She doesn't remember what she told him at that time.

She did recall telling him that there was A blanket missing. She agreed this was the second search warrant since finding Caylee.

On 12/11 they did not leave a search warrant or inventory sheet. She did not know what they were looking for at that time or what they had taken.

On 12/20 - did you know what they had taken on the 11th? She believes their attorney had requested that and at some point they got it.

You were aware of the Winnie the Pooh bedding? There were seventy some items.

Prior to December 2008 that you had told LA that you had sent DC and/or JH to Suburban Drive with a video camera? She never told anyone that because she never sent them there.

What about after or around the time of 11/08, did you have an argument with LA about sending DC to search? She had no knowledge of that search. Her first knowledge of that search was after Caylee's remains were found.

She never had a discussion with LA in which he asked why she was looking for a dead Caylee?

Witness excused at 11:12

LA is going to throw both of his parents under the bus in just a few minutes ... wait for it.

WTH? I don't understand the flow of testimony today.

Did you instruct JH or DC to search Suburban Drive?\
No.
Did you tell Melich you had someone walk that area a month ago and no body was there.
I can't rememer
Did you tell him you had people walk that area where the body was discovered a month ago and no body was there?
As I said before ... no
Did you tell him you had some blankets missing?
I do recall there was a (one) blanket missing.
This was the second time they searched your home since finding your granddaughter?
Yes.
They left a search warrant the first time they searched your home and an inventory sheet?
No they did not.
So you have no idea what they were looking for?
No.
Do you know what was confiscated on the 11th. Were they looking for a Winnie the Pooh blanket.
They were looking for a sticker.

Did you tell LA you sent JH and DC to Suburban Drive with a video camera?
No I never told anybody that. I never sent anyone there.
What about when you had an argument with Lee and said you sent DC there?
My first knowledge of that site was after Caylee's remains were found.
You never had an argument about "Why are you looking for a dead Caylee?"
No

Why is JB even bringing this up? :waitasec:

Nobody ever said during testimony that CA sent DC there. Seems like JB is pretty nervous about that entire subject!

I hope they never cross-examine CA again, to show that the State has no belief in anything she says. That is what I would like to see

Why didn't he prove she was lying..............he could have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok...so can someone please explain to me what that line of questioning was all about?????
Is the A fam together on this or not?????

And they all look pizzed at each other, maybe just sitting together because they have too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay