2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CA102211111111111111111.jpg

I really don't understand the defense teams logic behind when & why they call their witnesses. It's very confusing ping ponging between subjects & witnesses.

They, DT, don't understand it either. lol

Why would she be upset that YM was back? If you're innocent, wouldn't you want the LE close by?

Wow! First off the bat. I beleive GA did have an affair with KH. What reason would a married man go to a single woman's home to "comfort her" ? I can think of a few. Especially when it has been hidden from his wife. If they didn't have an affair, he was definatley trying to have an affair IMO.

Especially when they were going non-stop, 24/7 trying to find Caylee. When did he find time for this woman??? I would think she wouldn't even cross his mind during that time - his mind was on Caylee Caylee Caylee.

CA told Melich she had her people walk that area and nothing was found. According to her testimony today, she never had PI's search that area or videotape. The PIs testimony stated they were not sent there by CA or GA. So she lied in interview. Pretty simple.

OK CA can remember dates for when she told them some things but not others and the 'others' are the things that support the prosecutions case

MOO

WHAT?! JB didn't even ask him about sexual abuse???

I said last week that IMHO the defense will drop that accusation.

They tried to go through the backdoor with LA's and GA's DNA tests but SA stopped them in their tracks and Perry ruled in such a way that the jury can't consider what the DT said about that.

In order to bring that in, at this stage they have to put KC on the stand, her word against theirs. SA will eat her up and pick their teeth with her bones. DT won't put her on. Now, if she insists she can, but DT itself will try to avoid putting KC on stand IMHO.

Since JB didn't ask GA about abuse with ICA, makes me lean towards ICA may take the stand.

The defense questioning is so disjointed - from affiars to Winnie The Pooh blankets. Makes no sense.

perhaps Lippmann told her about new witnesses added to pros list

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
If I'm a juror, George Anthony is completely unbelievable either way and I think he does know what happened. #CaseyAnthony

sure he knows ITA but that does not mean he was involved and IMO he was NOT involved.

Um CA in I don't remember mode but she remembers computer pop up and the skirt she was wearing that went out of style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smanworld