2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

JB w/LA- ever have argument/discussion with your Mom about sending Dom Casey out with videocamera....absolutely did....over @ my mother's house and we had...object-narrative....rephrase
go to parent home...did you Mom tell you about sending Dominic to Suburban Dr....she sent Dom into the woods on Suburban she got a psychic tip from a woman to search the area....before you went to work? believe it was - started back in Oct 2008....had this recollection with Mom...create argument with Mom....I was quite angry - first time anyone in my family willing to look for a deceased Caylee - it was not in the mindset prior to that ...I was quite angry..

In Oct 2008? don't know when exact but know converstation happened prior to that because it fueled my decision to go back to work....had conversation with Mom before event took place....from Mr. George

JB - what mean fueled decision go back to work...made decision easier to go back vs. being out of work .....(object- not brought up during cross-overrule)

LA - I was angry Mom decided to do that without keep me in loop....first time anyone in family look for deceased Caylee - I decided to go back to work to focus my energy.

Mr. G-before that time you were completely sold on the lies your sister told you..

LA - yes and no
witness stand down

Lee nervously laughs when asked if he was totally sold on the "lies his sister told"

and interesting - he is allowed to sit in today.

Could this be the reason Lee ate lunch by himself? Family has turned on him for being truthful?

Yay for FG asking LA if he was completely sold on the lies his sister was telling him! LA says "yes and no" with a big grin.

Oh - Lee and his hurt feelings again.

I'm not saying I don't understand his anger/hurt at being out of the loop on lots of stuff in that house, but get some therapy already.

Come on Lee, for your own future.

It is SO patently wrong that the Anthony's are allowed in the Courtroom so they know what each other says before they testify! This makes me angry.

It really doesn't make that much difference for LA is being the most truthful of this bunch..

11:13

DIRECT EXAMINATION OF LA BY JB

He had an argument with CA about DC looking. He was over at his mother's house...

OBJECTION - narrative and hearsay - SUSTAINED

CA told him that she sent DC into the woods off of Suburban because she got a psychic tip that she wanted to follow up on. He didn't recall when this happened, but it was before he went back to work in October of 2008.

This discussion created an argument. He was quite angry because this was the first time he had heard anyone in his family offer up that they were willing to look for a deceased Caylee.

CROSS EXAMINATION BY FG

This alleged conversation happened in October of 2008, or prior? He went back to work in October and the conversation happened prior to that because it fueled his decision to go back to work.

Are you aware that DC went into the woods in November? Yes.

REDIRECT EXAMINATION BY JB

What do you mean it fueled your decision to go back to work? It made my decision a lot easier to go back to work.

OBJECTION - relevance - OVERRULED

He was very angry that his folks decided to do that without keeping him in the loop. It was something he couldn't believe he was either considering that she was no longer with them and he didn't want anything to do with that and he decided to go back to work.

RECROSS BY FG

So mid to October 2008 you were completely sold on the lies your sister told?

OBJECTION - OVERRULED

Yes and no.

Witness excused subject to recall - (11:18)

For some reason, LA just has something about him that creeps me out...not believable...IMO

Funny how LA just made his mother out to be a liar and then went and sat right beside her...w...t...h

He said yes and no with a big smile ???? and noone asked him to CLARIFY ???

Why is is funny if he believed the lies at that time? Why is LA giggling?

"Defense call your next witness"

"Your Honor, the defense calls Pinocchio to the stand."

Note: Do not ever leave Lee out of any loop. He holds a grudge.

ETA Well, yes and no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member