2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The As never disappoint! Lee apparently going w/ Casey. He was looking for a live Caylee, they were not, so JB using him to show George is responsible and Cindy knew.
WTH, he just sat down by his Mom like nothing unusual happened.

That's what she gets for not inviting him to the shower :)

Maybe ICA isn't the only spiteful you know what in the family ....

I'm just saying ...

I think it's a plan, but I usually do. It plays into the idea that this is a family that lies and has secrets. That doesn't hurt the defense in any way. I think everything is done for affect. Lee went humbly back to his seat after testifying and sat next to Mommy. No one was thrown under the bus. All about reasonable doubt at any cost.

Maybe because I am having to work some today....but I feel I have fallen down another level of the rabbit hole.

I think they just may be done today!

They're finishing with Kronk. imo

Lee talks about being left out of the loop, but it really seems like he removes himself from the situation. JMO

Q: Do all of the A's have to sit together because they have designated seats? If not, it's interesting that despite their differing testimony, they are sticking together.

WOW! LA tattling on his mom!

I don't get why JB is doing this though? :waitasec:

To show the family is a bunch dysfunctional liars. Which they are. I honestly have no idea who is telling the truth or who to feel sorry for. Well, I feel for them all regardless.

It's helpful to the defense but not by that much. How Caylee DIED is kind of bigger issue Jose might want to deal with.

moving right along to ... YURI!

it's the all-star witnesses today, court fans!

Why do they have to spell their name the 20th time they are on the stand...I bet the court reporter can spell YM and CA's names in her sleep

This witnesses name is Yuri and he lives in the chair where other people visit sometimes.

IMOO....Lee's "I'm mad because they didn't include me" is getting old and makes him seem like a spoiled little child. Seems like you could see where both "kids" would be fighting for attention and they were both mad only one getting the attention was Caylee.

Our favourite detective is up - he helps my head feel better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog