David Gill Rio Rancho NM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There was an accident (not far from this man’s last phone ping about 2am) a couple hours after his last contact with someone at 12:15am. It involved 2 speed bikes like the one pictured. One of the bikes racing crashed and last heard was in critical condition. The other motorcyclist sped away from the scene it’s been reported. Could that be this missing person? No more has been reported about the condition of the rider who was in critical condition. Did he live? Is he still in the hospital? Maybe this missing man is worried he will be arrested for vehicular manslaughter if the other rider passed. It’s odd that not even his bike has been spotted after this long. So many questions.

There was an accident (not far from this man’s last phone ping about 2am) a couple hours after his last contact with someone at 12:15am. It involved 2 speed bikes like the one pictured. One of the bikes racing crashed and last heard was in critical condition. The other motorcyclist sped away from the scene it’s been reported. Could that be this missing person? No more has been reported about the condition of the rider who was in critical condition. Did he live? Is he still in the hospital? Maybe this missing man is worried he will be arrested for vehicular manslaughter if the other rider passed. It’s odd that not even his bike has been spotted after this long. So many questions.
Hi thank you for info the people that he was with have bikes too and said he did not hang with that type?. They say rumors of a bike fitting the description was seen in the war zone, with someone else on it the bike is not in great shape broken tails light merrier broken and dents a scratches. that's all I know. I live in PA my youngest son lives there and has been looking for him with friends. thank again

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jolynns
Back