2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were a juror, I would have to disregard the testimony of the entire CRAZY family... as if it never happened.

I have no idea where DT is going with these questionings. Everyone lied, but the biggest liar is the one you are defending so forcefully.

I can only guess JB is trying to establish CA, LA and GA are all liars and that is why ICA is also a liar.

jmo

YM w/JB - do you recall CA tell you when remains were found that she had her people walk that area and no remains were found? I seem to recall...refresh memory - page 9....I have different report compilation ....in front of Corp Edwards that comment - I wrote it down...only attest to what written report....
no further questions
subject to recall - Det. may stand down

11:19

DIRECT EXAMINATION OF YM BY JB:

Regarding 12/20/08 search warrant at the A's - did CA say that she had her people walk the area where the body was recovered and nothing was in that area? He recalls her saying something to that extent.

He looked at his report and he recalled she made that comment in front of Corporal Edwards. He did not personally recall, but it was written down.

Witness excused subject to recall at 11:21

Detective Melich, do you remember when you executed the search warrant on ath A home that CA said she had people walk that area a month ago and nothing was in that area?
I recall her say8ing something like that.
There was nothing in the area then?
That's what I wrote in that report. [according to CA]

Looks like JB is proving that CA is a liar. I'm not sure if that helps his case unless he plans on running over CA and GA with that bus.

Did I get this right? Did the DT just discredit CA and call their client a liar at the same time? If CA just lied about sending the PI's then won't the jury decide she also lied about the internet searches? Is JB hoping they choose to believe only certain lies by CA??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95