2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can barely stand all of this - my toes are curling!!!

Yay!! Lee just showed the jury that Cindy LIES even under oath. If she lied about the "pyschic tip" it begs the question

WHAT else has Cindy lied about????????????????????????????????/

That is a HUGE strike against the Defense's theory

Cindy is Liar Liar pants exploding with fire. lol

Well, at least the defense is going through witnesses at a speedy rate! Wonder if will lead to anything. Oh, here comes RK!

This is the craziest thing I've ever seen.

OH...Kronk up now

BUSTED! YM just said CA said she had people walk that area!

Oh my gosh, yanking the chains of these professionals, imo. Sheesh, their time is worth something.

Oooh, Kronk time. Hang in there Roy!

I find it interesting that JB is he77 bent on proving CA is lying, especially after she said she did the chloroform searches, I guess you can never figure :crazy: people.....

I'm surprised that so many seem critical of the defensive nature GA has shown in his testimony with Baez. Please remember, Baez stood before that courtroom and the televised audience of this country and accused GA of what has to be one of the worst abuses one can commit against a child.

All I can say is I'd be a tad combative when being questioned by the same alledged lawyer too!

Unless it was all agreed to beforehand.

If I was on the Jury I would not believe anything Lee or Cindy said on the stand because they both have changed there stories many times. Jury's not stupid!

The trouble with what Jose Baez is doing is that he is allowing this lying to go on on the stand. He is not permitted to do this. He is part of the A's lies in this circumstance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95