2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so weird that LA is sitting next to CA. Obviously this is all planned. What it's supposed to prove I dunno

I called it. LA is throwing both his parents under the bus for his darling sister. I hope the SA bring up how he's the only A who met with the DT to go over his testimony. I feel kind of bad for CA and GA that both their children have no problem throwing them under. LA has no problem lying for his sister.

I strongly disagree with this one. Lee had been listening to his parents say everyone is crazy, including Tim Miller, because Caylee is alive, and ICA did not do this thing.
Then he finds out CA has sent someone out into the bush to find a dead Caylee?
How would you feel? He is not throwing his parents under the bush, someone in this family has to tell the truth.
As Mr. George asked - you believed your sister was telling the truth? Answer with a smile - yes an NO.

I can understand the big grin from LA. He knew is sister was a liar, but yet none of them wanted to believe that she had done something so horrible. It's embarrassing to have to admit you believed a liar.

DT knows that Cindy's testimony for State did a lot of harm to DT--now they are trying to impeach her.

so the defense wants the jury to believe that Cindy did the searches on the computer but that she's lying about everything else? what are they doing? lol

OK ! I admit it ! I'm confused as to where the defense is going with this! What happened to Lee an George molesting Casey? Neither was asked ? :banghead:

I'm surprised that so many seem critical of the defensive nature GA has shown in his testimony with Baez. Please remember, Baez stood before that courtroom and the televised audience of this country and accused GA of what has to be one of the worst abuses one can commit against a child.

All I can say is I'd be a tad combative when being questioned by the same alledged lawyer too!

Melich admits CindyAnthony mentioned PIs searching area. Also contradicts her earlier testimony. #CAseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:21 PM

the DT is all over the place. Yesterday, they DON'T want us to believe Yuri. Today, they DO want us to believe Yuri. Nothing adds up.

Lee's manner is creepy, but I can chalk it up to angry grief, and men are more likely, IMO, to react this way to grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubbajax