2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roy Kronk up-here we go.

Oh I thought that was Kronk coming in with suitcases. Wonder what JA is lugging in. CM DID say Roy Kronk didn't he?

RK is up ... hold onto your seats. CM is going to go after him BIG time.

while this supports the DT.....let's not forget that it can also bolster the Prosecution's case.

JA walks in with 2 large briefcases...wonder what those contain?

so the defense wants the jury to believe that Cindy did the searches on the computer but that she's lying about everything else? what are they doing? lol

No they're trying to show that KC grew up with liars as her role models.

Note to self..... wake up and thank God every day for my nice, normal family.

Next Witness: Roy Kronk

SEATBELT SAFETY CHECK, EVERYONE!

I hate the way CM bellows out the name of the witness he's calling like a big ol' bullfrog.

So JB wants everyone to beleive CA did the chloroform searches and continues to show what a liar she is...hmph...:waitasec:

The D.T. wants us to believe that C.A. did the searches and left the ladder up but
then impeached her regarding her asking the P.I.'s to search. Do not understand
D.T.

What if he's only telling the truth? Is that throwing his parents under the bus?

That is not his problem if his mother is lying. If we are going to be getting anywhere in this trial, somebody in this family needs to tell the truth.

For me, throwing someone under the bus means you are lying or twisting the truth about that person so they are discredited for your benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes