2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here comes the pig for the slaughter..........

note to self.....if ever deposed or even questioned by police....answer truthfully

Cindy will say she did not send them, the physic sent them...

I just don't get how any of this testimony proves Casey did not murder her daughter. GA, CA, LA are all proven liars - GA either did or did not have an affair; CA either did or did not send DC into the woods; and LA either did or did not believe his sister's lies.

So...how does this show Casey isn't lying about the accident? How exactly does any of this exonerate her?

Oh here we go... and Cheney is doing the direct. Good idea!

I can't imagine how bad JB would muck this up.

MAN!!!! This is killing me! I can't get good feed anywhere! I should have called in sick today! :)

I'm really confused what George and a possible affair has to do with Caylee being killed or accidentally drowning. When people are grieving, sometimes they find comfort in someone else if they are not getting it at home. Not saying it's okay, but I wouldn't be shocked if GA cheated on CA a number of times. Their relationship always seems rocky.

You're right. And it's also one of those topics that people will always instinctively lie about. I'm ready to give George a pass. Not lying is best, but the whole topic doesn't help prove JB's opening statement. So hopefully the jury is thinking :waitasec:

JA just brought in two huge attache cases. Ha!! JA's on the case!!! :D

Oh I'm so disappointed that CM is questioning Kronk

I SO wanted to see Baez do his imitation of Kronk leaning on his trunk, smoking a cigarette like he did in his OS.

That moment was my single, hardest LOL moment of that whole OS debacle.

Ah, good times.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member