Arizona girl, 2, left in car by father on 109-degree day and is found dead

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The interim complaint also shows Scholtes received text messages from his wife while their daughter was being transported to the hospital stating: “I told you to stop leaving them in the car, How many times have I told you”

He responded, “Babe, I’m sorry!” She then said “We’ve lost her, she was perfect,” and he responded by texting “Babe our family. How could I do this? I killed our baby, this can’t be real.”

Scholtes also told investigators he knew his vehicle had a safety feature that would turn off the engine after 30 minutes. He said he knew from previous experience.

it just gets worse and worse
throw the book at him IMO

The interim complaint also shows Scholtes received text messages from his wife while their daughter was being transported to the hospital stating: “I told you to stop leaving them in the car, How many times have I told you”

He responded, “Babe, I’m sorry!” She then said “We’ve lost her, she was perfect,” and he responded by texting “Babe our family. How could I do this? I killed our baby, this can’t be real.”

Scholtes also told investigators he knew his vehicle had a safety feature that would turn off the engine after 30 minutes. He said he knew from previous experience.
What an absolute manchild. "Babe, I'm sorry!" You didn't forget to feed the dog, you left your child to roast to death.

What an absolute manchild. "Babe, I'm sorry!" You didn't forget to feed the dog, you left your child to roast to death.
And the "How many times have I told you not to do it" from her blows my mind as well. Well, he did it - apparently, again (after how many times?) - and she knew this was his habit. I don't see how she ever shows her face in the hospital after this.

IMO: It's not the mother's fault that the father kept leaving the kids in the car. This is completely his fault and negligence. Even if she had left him over this one thing, he would have likely ended up with half custody and continued to do it.

Some people are so stubborn (maybe selfish sometimes?) they don't believe the risks of taking known chances with others' safety applies to them. "It will be fine."

So now we know why he was arrested so quickly.

I'm not feeling sorry for him anymore, knowing she had warned him multiple times not to do this.

And he tried to throw her under the bus, too, claiming she did it, too, but she didn't!

My current opinions only.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back