2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been prepped. Not to mean coached, but prepped. Answering, "sir" and looking directly at CM. IMO

By who? The state? I dont' see him being prepped by the DT considering what they are accusing him of doing.

So let me get this straight...

The DT is pinning their hopes on the jury believing that CA did the searches for chloroform, but they just went out of their way to prove CA is a liar.

Things that make you go hmmmm? :waitasec:

Could this be the reason Lee ate lunch by himself? Family has turned on him for being truthful?

Someone said he ate alone because he was still under oath during lunch break, and he returned to the witness stand after lunch.

I think that's the DT's tactic. They are trying to cast doubt by showing that Casey isn't the only liar in the Anthony family.

To play devil's advocate - I think the past 3 years would drive any family crazy and dysfunctional.

I am glad he is keeping his answers short and not embellishing them like the As usually do when they are trying to defend themselves.

do you customarily relieve yourself

county probably does not like publicity about him going in woods

I just don't get how CM thinks the jury respects him for questioning EVERY single witness as though they are some criminal who has committed some nefarious crime.

I understand why he is doing that with Kronk, but he does it with the most minor, innocuous witnesses also.

If I'm a juror, I'm sitting there thinking, "Dude, what's your problem? Why the bullying?"

ah.

It's the indecent exposure discredit theory.

CA10221111111111111111111.jpg

CA102211111111111111111111.jpg

RK is doing well so far. Answering short answers!

He's going to make CM pull it out of him.

RK is not going to make it easy for CM to frame him.

Saga CM?? More like circus.

lol. What man would go to the end of a street to find a gas station to wizz when there is a bush right there?

I think that's the DT's tactic. They are trying to cast doubt by showing that Casey isn't the only liar in the Anthony family.

Yes, that is it! The whole family are liars - that is where Casey learned it from, but now she is going to get on the stand ladies and gentlemen, and tell you the truth! And she has been found competent to do so!

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member