2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon Kronk... Just say it! We know you called! Just tell the truth,... the nothing but the truth!

not getting this,,,, i thought he was very familiar w/what was going on,,,, i thought he was actively looking for Caylee,,,,

He's doing a good job. It sounds like his attorney has prepared him for this testimony. He's answering the questions without elaborating and responding respectfully with "sir."

My mother passed away a little over a month ago, due to an investigation they could not move her body for several hours. Knowing that makes me sick when I think about it. That being said, if their accusations are true, how could Casey just sit there "knowing" what this man did. Having possession of her childs body, dumping it in the woods with trash. She really is missing the point on human emotions.

Looking at CM close-up when he is questioning RK is frightening me, CM's facial expressions are bizarre to me. IMO.

What is so silly about this right .....
If Cindy and George KNEW poor little Caylee was in thoise woods at the END OF THEIR STREET for real ..wouldn't they have simply stopped there and looked everyday until they found her ? and removed the ducttape to save their little darling Casey??

Jeff Ashton WILL own the court room like never before during the cross examination.

It's kind of amazing that he found THE bag when there supposedly were trash bags thrown all over the area. But imo Caylee was ready to be found.

Kronk is seriously making him work for any answers.

I like Kronk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member