2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kronk has been prepped excellently! He is making CM work for the info!!!!

CM deep breath.....he wants this to move a little easier....they are not going to get what they want here

What'd CM expect? That meter readers wear adult diapers? Seriously losing my patience with the DT. They prove nothing - they confuse and that's about it.

Yeah, 'cause that's just for astronauts that drive all night from Houston to Orlando to try to kill their romantic rivals such as his former client (rolls eyes).

He's keeping his testimony tight. He will not give this to the DT. He did nothing wrong, IMO.

This is cracking me up, some way overgrown man boys inspecting a dead rattlesnake and taking pictures of it.

I just don't get how any of this testimony proves Casey did not murder her daughter. GA, CA, LA are all proven liars - GA either did or did not have an affair; CA either did or did not send DC into the woods; and LA either did or did not believe his sister's lies.

So...how does this show Casey isn't lying about the accident? How exactly does any of this exonerate her?

it doesn't. it does muddy the waters fairly effectively. it's all they got. don't look at the murderous woman sitting here, look at this other crap.

Sir, sir, sir! I think RK is getting to Mason with the short answers and the sir. Mason keeps adding sir in too. I think the DT believed he would dig his own hole during this questioning. I think his lawyer prepped him well.

IMHO RK is doing exactly what he should be doing and probably what he was advised to do by his own attn. To answer the question posed by the DT and not to elaborate. Simply answer the question asked. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member