2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saying it again. God Bless Roy Kronk. I'm getting so emotional about how Caylee was found by this man. The precious angel...

so after 3 years, Casey Anthony finally comes FACE TO FACE with the man who DUMPED her daughter in a swampy trash dump.... and what is her reaction?

nothing.

mincing words. I believe so. Just went home. Thought it looked like a skull, never said it was a skull. Got distracted by a rattle snake. Even though the snake was dead, it took attention away from the skull. ok then.

My mother passed away a little over a month ago, due to an investigation they could not move her body for several hours. Knowing that makes me sick when I think about it. That being said, if their accusations are true, how could Casey just sit there "knowing" what this man did. Having possession of her childs body, dumping it in the woods with trash. She really is missing the point on human emotions.

Lava, I am very sorry for your loss and the circumstances surrounding her passing.
Just so you know...I feel for you and yours.
DQ

My husband and I are going camping this weekend with friends. I plan to make him P in a bottle.

RK sounds completely level-headed and is doing very well answering questions.

:floorlaugh: Mason, Did you see Mr. Dean step on a deceased rattle snake?

I'm with SOTS. I think RK is doing very well. I believe him, and I never felt strongly about him either way.

What is Kronk doing?? Someone help me out here!!

He's being cautious and answering only what he is being asked. Bear in mind he was targeted as a suspect by the DT and Anthony's.

I really want to know the jury opinion of RK right now.

Anyone have Ginette the psychics number?

They are talking of finding a 'skull' and Casey sits there like she is watching a show on the Travel Channel.

I know, she not putting her head down anymore, at it's mention..I guess the affects have worn off.

Good grief! CM implying RK could have gone to relieve himself at a gas station/store! WHO CARES? He had to go. I know THAT feeling all to well!

RK is really trying to “UNDERSELL” his involvement here....hope it works and doesn’t blow up

ICA looks curiously at Mr. Kronk. She should be THANKING him for rescuing her daughters remains!!! No, instead he gets berated for taking a leak in the woods.

SHAMEFUL.

Yeah. Apparently killing your child and throwing her out in a garbage bag is ok. Peeing in the woods? Major felony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966