2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I do too. Even when my hubby teases me when I complain about the way CM speaks. My hubby says I'm just not used to being spoke to in that tone LOL

IMHO, he's watched "To Kill a Mockingbird" one too many times.

So where exactly did RK get Caylee's remains from? If she hadn't been murdered she wouldn't have been dumped in the woods for anyone to find.

This is how witnesses respond when they have nothing to hide.

RK not rattled by CM's questions, he is doing great and not giving the DT what they want.

RK is doing REALLY well. From the little bits and pieces I'm getting, it sounds almost like he is frustrating CM, whereas CM seems to be trying to push him. It's not working CM. Go RK!

ETA - yes, we do like to pee in the woods...was a well guarded secret until now!

It's kind of bizzare CM or anyone for that matter wouldn't think the average citizen wouldn't believe LE was following up on a tip or doing their job properly. They make it sound like RK is responsible for LE not doing their job..... and that is not gonna fly with the jury.

What is Kronk doing?? Someone help me out here!!

I have NO idea why he is minimizing the first sighting of the skull....especially knowing that bus is headed his way.
Why, why, why?????

Roy K. is a hero. Finds a body and then gets his life grilled! What a great guy in that he has never veered from his original statement. I can't believe that the DT is trying to make mincemeat of this man.
Stinks to high heaven!

maybe skull....baby skull......what a weird exchange

I thought CM was saying "baby skull" instead of "maybe skull" as well

Sir . Sir . Sir . Sir . no sir . yes sir . I say sir, you say sir. yes siree!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en