2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
not getting this,,,, i thought he was very familiar w/what was going on,,,, i thought he was actively looking for Caylee,,,,

I don't think that's the case. He just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

Nothing noteworthy on Aug 11??? Isn't that the first time he called LE??

MAN!!!! This is killing me! I can't get good feed anywhere! I should have called in sick today! :)
Try going to Channel 6 Orlando's site and see if they have a link for live streaming. I'm getting their feed just fine from the reflector site that LindaNJ has under her siggy, but can't find a way to link it. I know that sounds odd, but I have it bookmarked and it works when I click it but doesn't copy You could also search for a post by LindaNJ and click on her link. (I hope that's the correct spelling of her nic.)

I'm sorry, there is no way the jury is buying that a dead rattlesnake trumps a small human skull...........................

Note to self..... wake up and thank God every day for my nice, normal family.

Yes I do too. Even when my hubby teases me when I complain about the way CM speaks. My hubby says I'm just not used to being spoke to in that tone LOL

They are talking of finding a 'skull' and Casey sits there like she is watching a show on the Travel Channel.

RK is keeping it short and simple. Good job.

CM...ugh. That condescending tone makes me want to shove pencils in my ears.

"Sir, did you, sir, find, sir, the body, sir, of Caylee, sir, Marie, Anthony, sir? Sir, did, you, move, her, sir, body, sir, to, the, woods, sir? And finally, sir, did you pee, sir, in the woods, sir?"

"No sir, I did not, sir, do any of the above, Sir."

The rattlesnake did it...then committed hari-kari!!!!

Mason looks over toward Baez - Baez shakes his head no. Mason is trying to get Kronk to talk about 1st time he called 911. #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 11:29 AM

I'm not familiar with Kronk other than he found Caylee's remains and is being blamed for horrid things. If he doesn't tell the truth, regardless of how bad it may look, he could blow the state's case. I hate to say he does not appear all that forthcoming so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95