2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA: "When did you know 'this lady'?" Something about that phrasing makes me giggle.

(Maybe it's just JA making me giggle.)

the time of the search for Caylee had to be such an emotional time for him....I would have been begging for those peoples help too

IMHO this shows directly how unskilled Baez is as a trial lawyer. (inexperienced)

Yes, Baez just hammers on even as the question gets sustained...Baez keeps saying romatinc, affair when he's stated NO already...I think this will backfire on ICA...to bring more humilation and devastation to this family is outright wrong, absurd...Baez doesn't care that he's ruining someones character...he's acting like a sleazebag attorney who will go to any length to make his client appear the angel....wrong just wrong..

I guess the jury will have to figure out who is more credible, GA or River......we will see how she comes off.......

That will be hard to do! :floorlaugh:
Hopefully they will print off some of the comments she and her sister made online at the time. Brain tumor comes to mind...

It depends on your definition of affair. If Cindy didn't know George was talking to her, I agree it could be considered an emotional affair but it may not have been considered so by George. I think George just needed a friend at this point and I think River and her sister had their own agendas.

Wow I am glad that is over

BBM - Sometimes, when things are so horribly bad, that's all a person can do to keep from going insane.

IMO since the jury has already seen his demeanor when he denied sexually abusing Casey, he should have answered this in a similar manner. Breathe in, calm himself down and then answer.

I feel bad for George. HE has reason to be defensive (unlike CA), and I think the jury sees this.

If the actual text and letter are allowed into evidence GA just sank his credibility.

Personally, I don't care if he did have an affair with this woman - that doesn't prove a thing when it comes to his involvement or not in Caylees death. I understand why they are questioning him about it though.

And why does Baez need another lawyer to give him his questions? Oh and NO questions about the sexual abuse either??? Hmmm....

The jury is not going to think this is a big deal, they know what the defenses theory is, even if they think he had an affair, it has nothing to do with the real facts of the case.

No questions about molestation. So much for Opening Statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz